Ch 6?

KAITO POV sry

Kokichi came in with us to the cafeteria. What a warm welcome the gave him.. I guess. I cant get what he said during the game out of my head. He is an asshole, but I think he has some good in him. I mean, everyone does. I wonder If i can dig that out of him. Yeah, Ill do that. I should let maki know.

I tapped her. I startled her but she turned around. "Hey maki-roll, follow me. I need to tell you something." I whispered to her.  Her face turned a little bit red. "What? Alright" she said with an confused tone. She followed me into the hall.

"Ok Im here. What did you need kaito?" Now that I know she likes me, I can say what I want around her and not have to worry about death. "Theres something kokichi told me before he died, that-" maki interrupted me " I know. You told us. He asked u to follow through with the plan. Is that all you needed? "No, he said something else. I didnt know if I should tell you guys, but since its just you, Im ok with it." "Well what did he say? Was it the same idiotic stuff he always talks about?" "No- he said 'Sorry for being an asshole, its my second nature'." "How are you so sure he wasnt lying?" "Maki-roll, I could here the sincerity in his voice. He sounded like he was gonna cry. I dont think he was faking it. You should go easy on him. Im gonna try to get the good he has in him out. The good that I saw, or at least heard." "Ok. You try that."  "But I.. need your help"
...
She walked away! "Hey! Maki-roll! Come back!" Wow, well so much for that. Well, who else should I get on my side. Oh yeah my sidekick! Great idea!

I walked back in to the cafeteria and shuichi and kaede were siting with kokichi. I leaned over boy kaede and said. "Heeeeyyyy... can I borrow my sidekick for a minute?" "Um, yeah sure." Kokichi glanced over at me. "Hey shouldnt you be asking me th-" I grabed him by the hand and pulled him out into the hall.

"Hey!" "I need to talk to you." "About what?" "I know kokichi has some good in him and I need your help to find it." "Why do you think that?" "Because he said 'Im sorry for bei-'" "yeah I know. Kaede told me already." "How did she know?!" "Everyone was watching danganronpa." "Oh. Well can you still help me?" "Yeah, I guess."

We walked into the cafeteria and sat down with kaede and kokichi. Kaede was trying to make small talk with him. I got back up, grabbed shuichi, and ran back into the hall. "Kaito!?" "Can you ask kaede to help us?" "Yeah.. I guess.." "Great come on!" We ran back to our seats.

You know what, it would be so much easier If i asked her. I pulled shuichi back into the hallway. "Yes kaito?" He said annoyed. "I can just ask her." "Alright. Can I pease eat now?" "Oh, yeah" he walked back in and sat down.

I wisper yelled for kaede "pst! Kaede. Come over here." "Ah, um, Ill be right back." She got up and came over. Kokichi looked at me suspiciously. (you sussy baka) "yeah? What is it kaito?" I explained to her my plan. She told me that they got to watch things that the other veiwers didnt get to see because they were part of the cast. They saw how kokichi cried a lot when people died and how he would rant to himself about not wanting to lie any more, but he had to, to keep himself sane. I was shocked by the news. By now I understood that he was misunderstood.

We went back to where kokichi and shuichi were siting, and then I saw the most suprising thing! They where making eachother laugh! And they both where slightly blushing! I knew it! I know whats going on now. Kaede knew too. we looked at eachother and knew exactly what was going on.

POV SWITCH KOKICHI POV
(Leaving off from last time)

I felt like they knew something. Kaito grabbed shuichi from the table and the went somewhere. Idk where they went but it was out of know where. Kaede tried to break up the silence between us.

"Soo.. uh heh.. how are you?"

Wow. Good job. Heres a small talk trophy.

"Um Decent I guess." "Are you ok? Are you recovering well?" "Well I was just in a coma so you decide. No nevermind. Forget I said that. What about you?" I clearly dont wanna be here.  "Oh, it took a while, but Im okay now." Kaito and shuichi came back. For about 3 seconds. The went out and back in for a while. And kaito and kaede went somewhere. So I was stuck here with mr shuichi "your alone you always will be" saihara.

Great. Wonderful. Im bored out of my mind. "So you look good." I said to him. There was a little bit of red that spread across his face "Thanks. You look... dead." "Haha I wonder why." I let out a slight giggle. "Im sorry, about what I said." I knew exactly what he was talking about. "I was angry and-" i interupted him and said "yeah. I know. But its alright. We all say things in the moment that we regret." Including this. I gave him a grin. Stop it. Dont say that you idiot. I felt my face heating up. Kaito and kaede came back. They looked at eachother and grinned.

?Alright?

Oh no. The nurse that was looking for me burst through the doors and everyone looked. She stared at me

"Alright I know. Im coming." "Ha! Piss boy is in trouble!" Wow. The slvt has the audacity to talk to me. I turned around and walked towards her. I poped my knuckles ready to punch this tr4mp in the troat, and kaito grabed me. I tried to squirm out of his arms but he wouldnt let me go. "Dont start this again!" He yelled. "A gentleman dont fight girl." "Hey! Calm down. Let him go kaito." Rantaro said. He droped me and rantaro stood infront of miu. "Move." "S-s-save me rantaro!" She pressed her b(.)(.)bs on rantaros back. "Ah stop it miu!" Keebo pulled her off of him. "You degenerate male! You probably enjoyed that!" "No, I have a girlfriend." "Yeah! He has a girlfriend!" Kaede said. Tenko gasped "Why would you-?"

The nurse took me back to my room. "Now stay here! You need to recover!" "K." How boring. I wonder what kaito did with the others. Maki layed of. I wonder if he.. no. He wouldnt. He... he didnt tell them. He wouldnt. Thats not a possibility.

1166 WORDS HA I BEAT MY RECORD