Chapter 4

So if you follow me, comment, and do what ver else you do for this story I'll follow you on twitter. Just comment your twitter your twitter names.

----------

This is just going to be a little Nash POV right here

Nash POV

I think it's just me who sees that Hayes likes Jamie. I said I think I'm not for sure. Should I ask him? I have no idea why but just that way he looks at her, it wasn't the same as before. Aw, what if my little brothers having his first crush? I'm going to ask him.

Hayes POV

"Hayes?" I heard a voice turned around and it was Nash

"What?" I asked him. He better not keep talking and not stop.

"I just want to ask you something,"

"What?" I was kinda confused

"Do you like Jamie? Like more than a friend," I felt my face getting hot. I felt weird but I knew I liked her. I started liking her like a year,or less ago.

"If I tell you, you can't tell her, or anybody,' he nodded "I do like her, this is the first time I ever liked someone before,"

"I'm going to leave now," I told him and went back to Jamie, who wasn't their no more.

I went inside and tried looking for her until my mom and asked what I was looking for, and I told her Jamie.

"Jamie went home, didn't you know that?"

"Well no" I said and started to walk upstairs

"Wait hayes? Come here" I go over and sit down and she says "do you LIKE Jamie"

That's the second time somebody asked, what am I supposed to say? It's my mom who asked. I'm just sitting here in shock , and she's just waiting for an anwser. Shoot.