Chapter 5

Hayes POV

"Hayes, you don't have to answer if you don't want to" she told me

thank god, she said that cause I didn't want to tell her, even though she is my mom.

"Alright mom, can I go to Jamie's?" I asked her

"You could go over, but you know she barely knows the rest of us, and you already know all of them over at her house. You should have her come over"

"Can she?" I asked. And she nodded. I literally started jumping up and down. YESS.

I got up and told her "alright, can I go pick her up?"

"Yeah, go ahead," I ran out the door and went to Daniels. When I got there there were some boxes out side and a car just left. I wonder who that was, oh well I'm going to look for Daniel.

I found Daniel and I said " hey Daniel, where's Jamie?"

He looked upset, and he told me "Hayes you missed her, she just left," after he told me that he turned away and said "Might as well just go home Hayes," He had his hands in his pockets just like Nash does.

I started walking home, I was sad. I just lost my best friend. I walked inside and went strait to my room. And just cried what if she won't talk to me anymore. She didn't even tell me she was leaving.

We'll only see each other at school. We don't have the same class, so that sucks. Daniel, he's not acting like he used to, he used to be all jumpy. Then she left now he's down.