Chapter 3

I'm deciding to skip a few years ahead

--------------

Jamie's POV

*in 3rd grade*

Me and Hayes got closer, and Daniel he's still with us. Hayes and I got so close, we got as close as him and Daniel were before. Hayes and I don't have the same class now, but in first grade we did. I still lived with Daniel, but pretty soon I'm going back with my parents I don't wanna go they live on the other side of town. I don't know how to tell hayes that, but we have a while I'm leaving during the summer. Daniel knows it's just that we haven't told Hayes yet.

It was already after school and me and Hayes were waiting for Elizabeth (his mom) to pick us up.

"Hayes?" I looked over to him cause I'm deciding to tell him now. He looked at me with his bright blue eyes and said "what?"

"Hayes, I'm going to live back with my parents. I don't wanna go," I almost felt like crying because who wouldn't want to hang out with their best friend all the time.

"What? No you can't move away from me who am I going to be with. I was always with Daniel, but then I met you, and everything.changed," he says, then asked "where are you moving anyway?"

"On the other side of town. Hayes I seriously don't want to leave you" I told him while hugging him and he hugs back

"What going on here?" We here a voice and turn around to see Elizabeth standing there.

"Elizabeth, I'm moving back with my parents and I don't want to go," I told her

"Well then don't," she told me

"I have no choice, but the good thing is that they're going to pick me up in the summer,"

"Well thank god, cause I don't know if Hayes will be complete if your gone," she smiled "come on let's go, we have to pick up Nash and Daniel,"

We got in the car and went to pick up Nash and Daniel well Will walked with his friends