Don't Fear,I'm Here (CronusxMituna)

HUMANSTUCK

Sadstuck.

Mituna:

==> Dream.

You picture your friends,smiling and having fun. No worries,and no concerns of their deaths. And you're there too, along with your friends,careless and reckless. But no one knew what was lurking in the dark.

No one knew that someday the pleasure of life would be gone.

= => Change scene

The scene changes and all you can hear are bloody screams and wails of loss. In every direction you turn, All you see are blooming colors of blood, and meeting with many pairs of eyes that claim death. You let out a scream, searching frantically for anyone still alive. Thoughts raced in you head. Why did they do this to me? Why didn't they didn't they kill me first? An evil crackle leaves you frozen. You're left with dim lights and silhouettes of bodies,laying on the floor. You feel something touch your ankle and jump,turning around.

"M-Mituna..." A strained voice calls your name. You get down on your knees and get a closer view.

Your heartbeat escalates and you gasp. No...It can't be Him. But there He was. On the floor was Him. You choke back a sob and try to move Him. He lets out a low moan and pants.

"Cronus,I-I got you come on Cronus stay with me, I'll get you to the hospital and-"

"No." You sit there,horrified from his choice. Cronus reaches his trembling hand onto yours and entwines your fingers together,now smearing his blood on your palm. You let your tears flow,hiccuping and you mentally curse at youself. Damnit. This is when your stupid lisp kicks in.

"Cronuth..Don't go..Don't leave me alone..I'm tho thorry, I left you guyth to die..All I did wath thare and thream..Fuck Cronuth,Pleathe..." You mentally slap yourself for sounding like and idiot but you don't care about anything anymore. Cronus tightens the grip between you to and he weezes.

"No Mituna..Stop. You gotta go now.."Cronus coughs,and a trail of blood drips down his lips. "You..Y-you gotta leave,Mituna. All I want is for you to be safe. Please?"You shake your head,gripping onto Cronus hand desperately.

"No! I-I don't want to leave..I want to thay here..with you."You sniffle,and he gives you that stupid grin he would always give you whenever he knows he's right.

"You have to go,Tuna..You know I will be gone too. Go now..And be safe." You nod your head and bite your lip from screaming.

"No Cronus!I'm thaying..What ith the point if being alive when there's nothing to live for?.."You reply in a shaky breath. He shakes his head slowly and his breathing becomes shallow. He doesn't have much more longer till he's dead like the others.

"I can't make you then..But you'll end up dead like the others.."He let's out a soft groan and you hold his other hand tightly. You lean down and press your lips against his and they move in sync.Soon,his heart slows down and his breathing stops. His lips no longer move against yours and you move your head away. His eyes are closed and a small smile is all that's left. You sniffle and choke back a sob. You lean down to kiss his forehead.

"Good-Bye,Cronus."

You can't accept the fact that he's gone. You sob on his stomach and wail out profanities.

No.

No.

Nononono..

NO

NO

NO!

Mituna:

= => Wake up.

"FUCK,NO!!"

You wake up,A loud wail escaping your throat,leading to a whooping cough. Your clothes is stuck to your skin and you are covered in cold sweat from your lingering nightmare. Heaving,you curl up into a ball and sob. You gear footsteps nearby your door and the door creaks open. You hear that same New York accent as it speaks to you.

"Hey 'Tuna? You okay in there Man?" Cronus steps into your room and you don't dare to look up. You let out a muffled sob. Cronus gives you a pained look and walks over to your bed,Sitting in it,next to you.

"What's wrong,'Tuna?" He wraps his arms around you and pulls you in close. He hears you let out a shaky sigh and you bury your face into his chest. You don't dare o answer his question. Its too painful to think about again. He pulls back and wipes away your tears with his thumb,Whispering things you can't understand. Then he pulls you back into the warm embrace,Pulling a blanket into both of you. You hiccup and sniff and he rubs your back tenderly.

"Shh..Shh..It's okay 'Tuna..I'm here." He whispers in your ear and you nod,feeling a bit better.

"Cronus..I'm scared.."You rasp,holding his hand. He leans down and kisses your forehead.

"There's nothing to fear,Mituna. I'm here."