I've failed

Everyones gone,Gamzee killed them all. Now Only sollux is here with Karkat.

But dying.

"SOLLUX PLEASE!Don't leave me here alone..." Tears rolled down Karkat's cheek as he screamed,Holding onto a dying Sollux desperately. Musturd yellow blood was smeared on his face and his clothes.

"Ii'm 20 20rry kk...Ii have faiiled to..to protect you a2 a moiiraiil.." He coughed.

"But I want two..confe22 2omethiing..Ii alway2 have felt red for you..Kk.."

"Fuck,Sollux I-"

"Ii know you don't feel the same but..Iim sorry. Ii wa2 dumb and let my feeliing2 over welm me."

"Sollux-"

Liisten two me Kk..Iim 2o 2orry thii2 ha2 happened. But plea2e keep your2elf aliive.."Sollux looked at Karkat,And cracked a smile,His honey coloured blush appearing on his face.

"Siince you love the2e stupiid romance moviie2,Iima end iit with a biig bang." Sollux motioned with his hands and held Karkat's hand afterwards.

"Ii love you,Kk."A tear rolled down Sollux's cheek as he took his final breath and stopped breathing. Karkat stared at Sollux's corpse and smiling sadly.

"Fuck sollux..I-I love you too.."Karkat hugged Sollux's body close and whispered,

"I won't go down without a fight.."Letting go Sollux's body,

I sink to my knees,head in my hands.

I've failed to be a leader.

Honk.

FuckfuckfuckfuckNo,This can't be happening.

Hoooonk.

Gamzee Comes from behind Karkat's back and He quickly turns around,Shocked.

"HoNk. HeY MOTHERFUCKING BEST FRIEND. LoOk WhAt I MOTHERFUCKING DID FOR YOU,BROTHER. I MOTHERFUCKING KILLED EVERYONE BECAUSE I WANTED TO ASK YOU A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH TITS WICKED QUESTION. AND NO MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE WILL GET IN MY DAMN WAY."Gamzee knelt down to karkat's level.

"WILL YOU BE MY MOTHERFUCKING MATESPRIT?" Karkat choked in shock and looked at Gamzee.

"F-fine you little fucker,I'll be yor matesprit."Gamzee honked in happiness and held his arms out. Karkat nervously walked into the hug,Hugged Gamzee with one hand and with his other he quickly pulled out his sickle and stabbed it through Gamzee's stomache,Bitting his lip as he hugged Gamzee harder tonget the sickle to the other side of his body. Gamzee widened his eyes amd simply just smiled.

"I KNEW YOUD MOTHERFUCKING DO THIS. WHY?I DID THIS ALL FOR MOTHERFUCKING YOU."

"GAMZEE, you're..you're a MONSTER!!" Karkat screamed,Tears rolling down his cheeks as he still hugged Gamzee.

"Wh-WhAt?.."Gamzee quickly pulled out the sickle and took it from Karkat,Holding it to his neck as he head locked karkat.

"IM NO MONSTER,MOTHERFUCKER.YOU ARE.YOU LED EVERYBODY TO THEIR DEATHS."

And culled Karkat.

Keeping his head with the others he had taken.

Terezi,

Nepeta,

Tavros,

Sollux,

Aradia,

Equiuis

and everyone else.

Gamzee looked at all of the heads and frowned,sinking to the floor.

"What..what Have i done?"