~💜💚Amity Blight x Fem Reader💜💚~

This was requested by @ynphobicandproud so thank you lovey! I hope you guys enjoy! Mwah!💞🤍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amity sat in the middle of floor in the living room as she sighed looking at a picture of you and her. Suddenly there was a knock on the door as she jumped up. She walked over to the door,opening it. "AMITYY!" You yelled jumping onto her as she took a step back,surprised. "Y-Y/N!?" She said as you pulled away smiling at her as she closed the door. "Look!" You held up some bottles of H/C (Hair color) dye and grinned. "What's...this for?" She asked taking them as you passed them to her. "I heard you wanted a new look so I bought some hair dye from the market! And I bought some that were my hair color so we could match."
You said as she raised an eyebrow. "Wait a minute how did you know I wanted-"       "No asking questions! I have my ways............Now!" You began as she looked at you,puzzled. She then grabbed a piece of her hair and looked at it before looking at you,nodding. "Come on! Let's get to your room!" You said as she smiled and lead you to her bedroom. "Here we are. You can lay the hair dye over there on the floor and I'll set up some pillows we can sit on." Amity said as you nodded. She grabbed some pillows from her bed and laid them on the ground before you both sat down. She watched as you grabbed the hair dye getting it ready. "Here ya go! Just move your head right...there."       "Okay...." Amity played with her fingers as you worked your magic. "Hey Y/N,did you um...you know...maybe....like Luz?" She said as you smiled. "Yeah! I would have to like her in order for us to be friends." You replied. 'Maybe she didn't get what I meant...ummm...' Amity thought. "Like...Like-Like...Like....Love.." She said. "Aww Ams...Your jealous aren't you?" You whispered as she blushed. "What?! No! I mean...kind of but.." You laughed as she frowned. "Hey....it's ok...I don't like Luz like that...You don't have to worry bout' a thing!" You said giving her a empathetic look. "Oh...ok..it's just that ever since Luz came here you've been spending more time with her and...forgetting about...me." She whispered as you gasped softly. "Amity I would never forget about you! I love you too much for that." You smiled,making her heart skip a beat. "I love you to." She said as she looked up at you as you kissed her on the lips.
"Now hold still...I can't do this right if your moving all around like a little wiggly worm." You joked as she laughed. "Alright! But your just so cute I can't look away!" She said as you felt butterflies in your stomach. "Oh? I'm that cute....Amity Blight?"

LATER......

"So....how's it look?" She said as you started to cry. "Y/N! What's wrong?! Does it...look bad?" She asked as you hugged her.
"You look....SOOO CUTE!" You yelled as she smiled. "Y/N....I can't breath.." She said as you pulled away. "We HAVE to take a pic and post this on penstagram!" You said as she laughed. "Uhh...okay!" You put your arm around her shoulder holding the purple scroll up as you both smiled. "Wait..won't your mom be mad about this Amity?" You said posting the picture. She giggled before kissing your cheek. She frowned for a moment but quickly smirked. "Who cares about what that lady says?! I look awesome! She can't be mad at awesomeness!" She said as you snorted. "You look very awesome Amity...hah!" She smirked.
"If I wasn't awesome,then what's the point of calling me awesome girlfriend?" She said as you laugh. "You do have a point there,Beautiful."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey y'all! I want to thank you all for your love and support! Thank you so much! You too kind! Thank you!Remember Your Beautiful/Handsome/Stunning/Gorgeous! ✨🌈⭐️