🍒☁️~ Boscha x Male Reader~☁️🍒

Requested by @dhlightningbolt3

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
|........................................................................................................................|
You were over at Boscha's house, hanging out in her room, talking about whatever came to your minds. It was kind of boring since there wasn't really much to do. "What if we went out and you...gave me some Grudgby lessons?" You suggest. Boscha rolled her eyes,
"It's already too late. Besides, I'm too tired for that." She says. You cross your arms, thinking. "Well...how about we just watch a movie?" You say. Boscha scoffs, getting off of her bed. She sits crisscross on the floor, moving her crystal ball so it's in the middle of the two of you. "What do you wanna watch?" She asks. You shrug, "You pick." You state. She nods and picks a random romance series that just came out a few weeks ago. They already had the first season so it seemed like a good way to waist some time before you had to go home.

"Oh, Demetree! I wouldn't dare tell him that!"

About half an hour had passed and you were already starting to find this show kind of amusing. The main character was your typical, dumb bimbo girl who had to be saved by the bad boy but it was pretty funny none the less. "Hey, Boscha, what if that prince was actually a frog in disguise and the princess just dissects him at the end?" You said. She tensed up, her eyes narrowing. "What is wrong with you?" She raised her hand and bcloked the side of her face. "Yeah, yeah." You poke her arm, "Can you just watch the movie?!" She blurts.

"Oh, Cassandra! Why won't you love me?! I...am here with you!"

After you had gotten to, maybe, the third to last episode of the first season, a certain scene came on:

"Demetree! You know this love is forbidden!" Cassandra sat down on the fountain's ledge, her eyes puffy.

"But, Cassandra! My dear, you know that mustn't be true..." Demetree say down next to her and slowly slid his hand over Cassandra's.

"I'm sorry I hid my feelings for you Cassandra...but now, it's too late."

Boscha seemed to get oddly uncomfortable, her nails gripping hard onto her leggings. And just like that, after about an hour later, the series was over. "Wow. Well that was uneventful." You snickered, shutting the crystal ball off. You doing your bag over your shoulder and check your purple scroll, "Alright, Imma head out. I'll see you tomorrow at school." You say. Boscha just nodded and stood up,

"Yeah...Mhm..." She hummed. You shrugged, and left without another word.

(Let's just pretend there's a confident fountain nearby. Kay? Okay.)

The next day after school, you were outside by the entrance of the school, talking with some of your friends.

"I know! And it was just pretty weird." You laugh, "Anyway, I gotta go home. I wanna try and review some of the basics before the test." You say. They nodded and waved you off, saying their goodbyes.

But, on the walk home, you realized you smelt something. It smelled good though, kind of like roses or peaches. You decided to just take a peek or try and find out where the smell was coming from.  It lead you to a small garden by the school in a tiny clearing.
There was a big fountain, covered with candles, and most importantly, there was Boscha. She paced back and forth, her eyes closed.
"Boscha?" You whispered. She stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes widening. "Boscha, did you do all this?" She narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms. "NO! Just, not...exactly. I JUST DIDN'T MAKE IT! I mean, obvisouly. Just...Ugh. Your so dumb." She plops down on the fountain ledge, covering her face with her hands. You smiled, walking over, sitting next to her. "Its fine, Boscha—"

"Shut up, Idiot." She sniffled, her breath shaky.

You roll your eyes. "You know, I would've actually liked this as a first date. Just saying." You comment. She chuckles, pushing your face away with her hand. She wipes her tears, "Umm..." She slides her hand over yours. It was silent for a moment. Just utter silence.
You glanced over at Boscha. Yep, she was a mess. Her face was red, her mouth clamped shut, her hand covering it. "So...does this count as you trying to....?" You took a deep breath. She shrugged. "Well. If that's the case," Boscha raised an eyebrow,confused.

"What are you talking about—"

You shushed her, putting your finger up. She deadpanned, shaking her head. "Boscha. I've liked you for a while now, even though you are difficult. You too have a much softer side which I adore. So Boscha, will you be my girlfriend?" You say. She bites down on her lip,trying to keep herself from bursting. Boscha finally snaps out of it though, crossing her arms. "Never call me soft again. Weirdo." You laugh and give her a hug. "Your a mess." She whispers. "I know. We are a mess." You reply.

|................................................................................................|

(I really do have a headcannon where Boscha is into cheesy romance movies/tv shows at heart tho Lol)

I know it's bad, don't kill Meh plez 😏💕