~💞💗!Older! Amity Blight x Fem Reader💗💞~

Hey my loves! I hope you all enjoy this one! This was requested by abomination_rise so thank you so much love! Mwah!

(Yall is 18+ in this chapter. Y'all some oldies 😗)

(WARNING: ⚠️THIS CONTAINS SOME HOMOHOBIC SLURS! PLEASE CLICK OFF IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT!!!⚠️)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~💝At Your Home💝~

You sat at the dinner table as you texted Amity. You smiled as your dad caught this and laughed. "Are you still texting that gay Amity girl? Hah!" He chuckled as you grumbled and picked up your fork. "Y/N!,don't play with your food! No wonder your such a disgrace...Doesn't even have proper manners..." Your mom said as she shook her head and sat down. You gritted your teeth as you rolled your eyes. "Hey Y/N,why do you even spend your time with that f*ggot girl?" Your dad said as he gave you a suspicious look. "None of your damn business." You replied. "What did you say to me?.." He says. "Honey,can you pass me the sugar?" Your mom said. Your dad grabbed the sugar and rolled it across the table. "I'm eating upstairs..." You whispered and took your food with you. "Tsk....kids these days...." He says. "Get back here right now Y/N!" He yelled as you sighed and went to your room. "Same old,Same old." You mumbled,closing your door.
You sat down in your bed as you clenched your fist and punched the hell out of the pillows. " Son of a bi-" You we're interrupted as your phone went off and you saw that you had 3 messages from Amity. "Amity?..." You whispered. You picked up the phone and a half smiled appeared on your face.

~Amity~

Amity: Y/N? You NEED to listen.
Amity: Y/N? Is everything okay?!
Amity: Did I do something?! Please..I wanna talk to you about something! It's important!

Your smile faded as you read the text messages. You called Amity and held the phone up to your ear as you could then hear her voice. "Y/N? Oh my stars! I'm so glad! Listen...um....I have...I have a....problem....I..my parents...my...my mom she..did something bad and..." Amity stopped,she sighed and kept going as you could hear the fright in her voice. "I...we need..to go...and I think I-" You cut her off,as your eyes widened. "What do you mean by "go"?" You asked as she gulped and this time she sounded very frantic. "Please...please...just...bring some..things..with you. Meet me at the...t-the...park!" Amity says as she sighed. "I'll see you then...love you.." She the hung up the phone as you stood there in complete confusion. You then grabbed a couple items and put it in your bag as you walked out the house. You took a look at your phone and read Amity's text over and over and over again. "What in the world..." You whispered and put your phone in the bag as you walked. You wondered in your head what could possibly be so important?!  As you made it halfway to the park you felt...something. Like...something what up...like you sensed something. 'I hope it isn't too bad..." You said to yourself,shaking your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~🍧At The Park🍧~

You got to the park as your palms began to sweat. You found Amity Sitting on the grass in front of a tree as she fiddled with her thumbs. "Amity? Hey." You said,walking up to her. "Y/N! Hi...sit down..." She patted the space beside her as you sat on the grass and took a deep breath. "I....wanted to tell you something." She sighed and held your hands in hers. "It's been REALLY hard lately and I can't take it anymore...my parents have been real shitheads,they want me to be so 'perfect' but..." She looked at you straight in the eyes and half smiled. "What I'm trying to say is...I want to leave this all behind...start new..be free...do you wanna...maybe....leave?" She said as your eyes widened. 'Leave?! As in....wait.' You fidgeted with your hands as she began to bite the inside of her cheek. "I know it's...sudden...and crazy...but,with all this going on...don't you wanna just...get away?" She put her hand on your shoulder and smiled. "If you don't want to...I..I...we can-" You stopped her,darting your gaze straight at her. "What?! I totally get it! This place is a whole lot of crap.." You said and sighed. "You know what...you on,y live once...let's do it." She nodded and you both stood up as you brushed the dirt off your pants. As you turned to face Amity,she jumped onto you and gave you a tight hug as you gasped. "Woah...surprise hug? Wasn't expecting that!" You laughed as you saw her wipe some tears from her eyes. "Sorry,sorry,I'm just really happy." She giggled as you snorted and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Your adorable."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~🔗A few weeks later...🔗~

You smiled at the big house in front of you as you let out a sigh of relief. "This...This..Is crazy...but amazing.." You said. Amity looked over at you and nodded. "Yeah...it is.." Amity gave you a quick side hug and walked up to the doorstep of the house. "Well,ready to see our newfound home?" She pointed to the home as you walked up and smirked. "Yeah,definitely." She fumbled with the keys as she mumbled to herself a bit before finally unlocking the door. "Pfft...your good at abominations but not keys?" You said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes and laughed. "At least I'm not clueless in math.." She walked in as you
Scoffed and shrugged. "Touché my friend...touché." She laughed and you walked in after her,seeing the big room that looked like a living room. "Um..you didn't tell me it was already furnished! Dang girl!" You said,looking at all the fancy decor and furniture. "You have no idea what I'm capable of mon amour." She winked as you blushed and felt your cheeks heat up by the second. "Anyways...wanna....check out the rest of the house?" She asked as you nodded and you both walked around the house.
"This feels...." You stopped dead in your tracks as Amity did the same. She walked up to you and put her arms around your stomach as she looked up/down at you. "This feels...like home....." She finished your sentence,smiling down/up at your face.
You giggled and leaned into her embrace as she sighed. "I think I'm gonna like it here." She said,looking around the room.

"Yeah.....me too..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Omg I'm back yall! This took FOREVER to get done but I did it! I hope this isn't too short or bad. :7
I tried to do my best so....at least it's okay? Maybe? Anyways,I love you all so much! Thank you so much for all the love!

Remember You're Beautiful/Handsome/Stunning/Gorgeous!✨🍧🫐💕🌈⚡️