Special Chapter: Who's the better Kamisato?

The Kamisato siblings were sitting across the table from each other in one of the rooms in Komore Teahouse, silently sipping their tea. Various chagashi have been laid out on the table, but none of them have been touched yet. Ayato was the first one to break the silence as he put his cup down loudly, making Ayaka look at him.

"My dear little sister," he began, leaning his upper body forward slightly whilst lacing his fingers together under his chin, "I would really appreciate it if you stop getting in between me and Lady (y/n)."

Flashing him a sweet smile, Ayaka asked, "What do you mean, niisan? I haven't done anything."

"You've been getting in my way. That's what you've been doing." Ayato's eyes narrowed dangerously at her, but the younger sister remained firm under his piercing gaze.

"Intimidation won't work on me. I thought you weren't interested in marrying out of love, so what changed your mind?" she inquired, arching an eyebrow, "Didn't you want to marry Lady (y/n) solely to increase our clan's political power?"

His left eyebrow twitched in annoyance, but he couldn't deny her words. While it's true that he initially saw (y/n) as nothing more than a political tool to secure the Kamisato Clan's status, his feelings towards her have changed. Her quirky personality intrigued him, and every time he hears stories about the so-called witch of the Onigasaki Clan he'd be holding his sides as a result of him laughing too hard; his favourite story of (y/n) is the one of her dancing while singing a strange song in front Tenshukaku. She's a bold and witty woman, and he found himself wanting to spend more time around her. His world that was once black and white was splashed with a myriad of colours when she entered his life.

There's not a single dull moment with her, and he wanted to be able to cherish her while holding her in his arms.

Letting out a soft sigh, he said, "That was ancient history; things are different now."

"Are you implying that you genuinely love her?"

"Of course. No one is more deeply in love with Lady (y/n) than I, so it's only natural that she becomes my betrothed."

"In your dreams," Ayaka quipped with a frown, "Words don't amount to anything. You have to show that you love her with your actions, which I have done a much better job at."

"Mind you, I'm the one who's doing the actual work in the clan. You just walk around Inazuma doing nothing."

"Retract your words, niisan. It takes almost an entire day just to greet the people I'm acquainted with in Narukami."

The Kamisato siblings then glared at each other as sparks flew.

"Well then," Ayato began as he rose to his feet.

"Shall we have a contest?" Ayaka suggested, mirroring his action.

"Who shall we ask to be our referee?" he asked, cupping his chin, "Thoma is currently out on an errand in Ritou..." He snapped his fingers when a certain samurai crossed his mind. "I know someone who we can turn to. He's going to be a bit hard to convince though."

She tilted her head to one side slightly, wondering who on Teyvat Ayato was thinking of.

"Piss off."

Ayato was ready to throw his sword at his cousin, but he was able to restrain himself from doing so with sheer willpower. Tsukuyomi stood in front of the Kamisato siblings wearing an expression that could only be described as disgust, with his arms crossed over his chest. The three of them were outside of the Onigasaki Estate as Tsukuyomi had refused to let them inside.