𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 |𝕂𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕒 ℕ𝕒𝕙𝕠𝕪𝕒

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hey, is that (Y/N)?" Muto mumbled, looking at the direction behind Smiley.

Smiley had never turned his head back faster before, turning to look behind him if you really were there. Once he saw no one however, he looked irritated, facing Muto again.

He's laughing his ass off at seeing how quickly Smiley gets interested when (Y/N) is in the conversation.

Angry just sighed at his brother, too busy sipping his milkshake. He knew that Smiley had this big fat  crush on (Y/N) since forever, and despite all his efforts  to get his brother to confess to her, he failed.

Smiley even said: 'What if she doesn't like me back???'

"What was that about you asshole?!" Smiley muttered, glaring daggers at Mucho despite his usual closed eyes.

Muto just kept laughing and once he calmed down, he wiped non-existant tears in the corners of his eyes.

"See how fast you turned your head, you moron? It looked like it almost fell off!" he laughed again.

"Why not just confess?" Angry suggested once again, looking at his brother who now had a wondering face.

But his eyes are still closed as usual.

"I don't wanna get rejected. And besides, it looks like she gets along with Mitsuya well. I'm not gonna be surprised if I ever see them dating one of these days." he mused, taking a sip out of his milkshake.

Angry just shaked his head at his brother while Muto looked like he was dying of laughter.

"How dorky can you get?!" he laughed again, making Smiley wish he'd never asked him to go get milkshake with them.

His senses perked up however, once the scent of your perfume entered his nostrils. Then, as if on cue, his cheeks heated up a bit. He obviously knows you're near.

"Oh, there's (Y/N) over there." Angry nonchalantly spoke, looking over at where you are.

"Looks like she's finding someone..." Muto suggested, "Maybe Mitsuya's here?"

And he burst out laughing again, Smiley literally wanting to punch him in the face.

"Hey, she's coming this way." Angry whispered, turning back to his milkshake.

Smiley looked so calm at that moment, quietly sipping his milkshake while internally panicking. He didn't let the others see how nervous he was, whatsoever. Lest Muto would laugh at him again.

"Oh, hey guys. Fancy seeing you here." you greeted them.

"Oh, hi (Y/N). We were just talking about some stuff, that's all." Angry greeted back. "All good things, all good things..."

"Would you like to sit with us while you wait for Mitsuya?" Muto smirked, looking at Smiley.

He just subtly glared at him, as subtle as a close-eyed glare can manage.

"Sure. I'm not waiting for anyone though." you smiled while taking the vacant seat next to Smiley. "I just wanted to see you guys. That's all."

Muto looked slyly at Smiley while Angry just smiled a bit at you. Smiley however, well, he just made sure you wouldn't know how nervous he's being in that moment. Besides , who wouldn't get nervous when your long time crush sits beside you and says they they only want to see you?!