𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕤 |𝕄𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕪𝕒 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚

Requested by: jeansh0rsec0ck
Now playing: Dandelions by Ruth B. (Slowed + Reverb)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mitsuya looked at the seemingly sleeping female beside him who had gladly made him into a pillow.

Both were sitting side by side together in some random bench, one dozing off while the other smiling to himself. He stroked the female's hair gently, just the way she likes it.

"You sure are tired, aren't you, (Y/N)?" he asked, fully aware of the fact that she's sleeping.

He didn't want to wake her up and bring her home yet. No.

He still wanted to spend some time with her, tell her about his feelings while she's here beside him, sound asleep. He didn't mind the fact that she's asleep though. As long as he has the chance to say the things he desperately wanted to say to her, he's fine.

He looked at her admiringly for a bit, shifting the girl a little so he could hug her from the side, using one of his hands to make her more comfortable. He stroked her face lovingly, sighing softly as he did so.

"You know sometimes, I like it when you're asleep. You look so beautiful, yet so unaware of it." he whispered, looking at her sleeping figure.

She didn't respond of course. She's asleep after all.

He sighed once again, looking up above him only to be greeted with a sight of a starry night sky. Mitsuya smiled, knowing full well that that's the main reason both of them are out here in the first place.

"You said you wanted to see the stars yet you're asleep? My, you sure are forgetting things now. Although I can't blame you. You look pretty tired lately." he spoke softly, glancing at you.

He smiled hearing your soft snores.

"I wouldn't say this cause it's embarrassing but, I love you."

He closed his eyes, meaning everything he said.

It's true though, he never said 'I love you' out loud, only in private.

"Look, if you're going to ask me why, I don't think I have an answer for that. I just... I just love you. And even I don't know why."

He stared at the sky, chuckling a bit at himself. He just kept stroking your hair, patient enough to let you sleep on him.

A cold breeze blew causing her skirt to lift up a bit. He shaked his head lightly before leaning a little, mindful about the girl still sleeping. He then lowered the part of the skirt exposing her thighs and adjusting his Toman jacket, the one she's currently using as a blanket at that moment, to further cover her up.

He didn't want her to get cold especially when she just decided to take a nap in there.

He looked at her face, smirking at how oblivious she's being. He wanted to take her back to her house now but decided to just let her sleep for a bit more.

"Jeez... What have you been up to these days..." he mumbled, although a bit worried about her health.

He knew she wasn't sleeping properly and it's obvious.

"If you have any problems, you know you can always tell me. I'm your boyfriend for a reason..." he spoke softly, whispering the last part.

"I swear I look like a damn crazy person talking to a sleeping beauty like you but you know I can't help it."

"Heck I'm bringing a blanket next time you decide to go out stargazing..." he mumbled, taking notice of how the night breeze turned a bit colder now.

He frowned a bit, seeing as part of your thighs for exposed again. He covered it back up, carefully looking around if someone else was watching. Thankfully, there's no one around.

It's night after all.

"Hey, it's almost midnight, princess. Don't wanna wake up yet?" he asked, kissing the girl's forehead.

He held one of her hands and winced internally, feeling like he had just failed his mission to keep you warm when your fingers were now cold. He rubbed it with one hand, seeing as he's using the other to support you.

He brought it to his lips and placed a gentle kiss in the back of her palm, looking at the girl's sleeping features as he did so.

"I don't think I'd be able to function properly when you ever decide to end things with me." he sighed.

"But I'll be happy whenever you're happy. Fuck it, I'm getting sappy here." he chuckled to himself, looking up at the sky again.

He just continued rubbing one of the girl's slightly cold hands, silently cursing at himself.

"I ain't Romeo but I love you and that's all I really know." he whispered.

He felt her shift a bit that caused him to shut up immediately, thinking he must've waken her up somehow. When she didn't open her eyes, he sighed again before smiling.

"I heard everything you said, lover boy, and I love you too." the female muttered, eyes still closed, face flushed.

He just let out an embarrassed chuckle, pink dusting his pale cheeks as he kissed her forehead again, not saying anything this time.