The Last Hoorah

Dear Kuya Arki,

Time flies too fast, right? Its been months since the last time I saw you and luckily I finally realized that what I felt for you is just a mere crush (I am still confused though).

My first semester already ended and now I'm preparing for the school's event every year, the pre- Christmas celebration called "Paskuhan". It is when every students take a break from their busy schedules and let themselves to have fun for awhile. There were a lot of booths and every colleges put up their own tents and do something that can contribute to make the occasion more lively.

My friends planned on going here right after lunch time for us to experience what this event can offer, but sadly only one of my friends came on time and I'm already thankful to her. Because it's only the two of us it's quite sad but she also invited her other friends from different colleges so its kinda noisy and of course, fun. 

We sat on the field and talked about random things, later that day we went to Plaza Mayor to see the booths and to buy some foods. There were also booths that offered different type of games and prizes, my friend actually joined the Bull Ride Game, she enjoyed it but unluckily she lost. I had fun watching her even though I didn't join. When we got tired we sat on the ground in the famous Lover's Lane

Everyone is having fun with their friends or with their lovers, some were alone but it looks like they're just waiting. While looking at everyone, I saw him. Well, as I thought you would really be here. I still like you but what can I do, I know that we will never be together even as a friend and this feeling is just something childish. I still convince myself that it is really what I'm feeling. I don't want this to be one sided so I decided that I'll just give you up. I'll try to be satisfied by just looking at you from afar. Even though I really want to see you smile  and to hear you laugh, I know deep in my heart that I can never be the one to make you smile and laugh like that.

It was kind of painful but well this was only the beginning,  I still have a of chance to meet other people and to love someone truthfully, but if I will ever have the chance to be with you I will make sure that you'll fall in love with me, hard.

See you next semester!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The End-