{apology}

Ayoooo shssjsh hello again readers-
*can't think of anything to say*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

It's already 5:25pm

The alarm goes off playing your favorite song/ringtone,some seconds later you woke up but felt like not opening your eyes yet,you started an argument with yourself in your mind on whether you should get up already or stay for "five more minutes",you sighed and chosed violenc- (jk) you sighed and chosed to get up in bed sitting on it,now that you think about your day,you remembered your work and was dumbfounded on what to do,it's not like they assigned any job to you yet so what will you do?

Usually you'll do your morning routine and then go out and roam around the city,about work? Nah you don't do that,money? you usually just steal randomly when needed,that is the only crime you have committed,i believe,aside from public place destruction that you once have caused with your ability in that one town,physical injuries you have caused to fellow humans are simply an act of self defense, you sort of have the motto of "If im not involved,Then i do not care."

You stood up from your bed and went to the bathroom to start your usual morning routine.
Bathroom,breakfast,clothes,and everything else that you'd do in the morning.

You went out of the bathroom with a wet face and went to the balcony to get your towel that you hanged lastnight,when you opened the door to the balcony some cold midnight air has come to hit your face but not so harsh,just cold and since your face is wet the air feels colder than it would originally be if it was dry,so you took the towel immediately and went inside while closing the door.

You dried up your face as you are now completely wide awake,you hanged the towel in hanger inside your room and went to the door of your room to open it,the door looks very much simple,the door is painted in the color of white and the each wall of your room is painted in (P/c) (*preferred color*) and are accompanied by small decorations you have made,you went out through the opened door and left the door to your room opened as you walked straight to your kitchen and prepared your breakfast for the day.

(I wanna know what's yall fav or usual breakfast cuz idk what is the usual breakfast-💀)

After preparing your breakfast,you ate it along with a coffee as your drink

(Coffee supremacy🛐)

You placed your plates and mug on the sink and washed it,you looked at the wall clock as you place the cleaned dishes on the ,not so far yet not so close,just enough for you to be able to read the time,you look at the time to notice it's already 5:37am.

You placed the dishes on the dish shelves and made your way to your room to make some preparations,you went to your closet to pick out an outfit,i can pretty much say that the outfit you picked is very nice and befitting for your lovely features :'D

(Note: if you guys are wondering why not take a bath first,it's because in japan most people takes a warm bath at night instead of taking a bath in the morning and i decided to go with,i just thought that showering at night with a warm water would sound nice)

You undressed yourself,putting your used clothes in the laundry basket just besides your closet,you picked up your chosen outfit for the day wearing each cloth one by one while taking your time knowing that you have much time anyway.

After that you went to your desk and picked up your brush to brush your hair while checking yourself out in the mirror making sure to adjust your clothes if uncomfortable.