Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

I felt myself groggily stirring, though I didn't understand why I'd be waking right now. I didn't want to be waking up - so why the hell was I waking up? Then I heard it. Knocking. Slowly my mind was coming to its senses and I realized this must be continuous knocking.

"The fuck..." I heard mumbled out from a voice that sounded like Brianna. Then I suddenly remembered that I'm not in Ireland, of course it was Brianna. The knocking stopped and I sighed with relief, snuggling into my plush hotel pillow. And then - there it was again! More goddamned knocking!

"Who. The. Fuck. Is. Knocking." Brianna said angrily, but still sleepily. Beside me, Alex groaned and turned over in the bed. "If we don't respond it'll stop." She mumbled into her pillow. I sighed and closed my eyes, pulling the comforter closer to myself.

Once again the knocking died down and it was quiet in our room. Right as I felt myself drifting back to sleep there was once again a knock. "Shut up!" Brianna screamed, opening her eyes and looking at the clock. "Who the fuck is knocking at the door? It's only 11:37 am! We don't even motherfucking know anybody in England!!" She slammed a pillow over her head, trying to hide from the light in the room and the noise.

I groaned and curled closer to Alex, who turned and snuggled into me. A good 5 minutes had passed before the knocking started back up. "Oh my god." Alex groaned, "Elanna go get the door!" "Me?" I scoffed, "Why the hell should I get the door? M'comfortable."

"No Alex is right." Brianna said, "You get it cause you were the last one here and therefore you should have to get it, y'know since this was our hotel room first." Alex laughed and nodded her head. "Well I can't get the door if Alex is attached to me." I shrugged smugly but Alex quickly rolled away from me and I groaned, standing up. I glanced at the clock and it was 11:45 am, I wouldn't exactly say we're lazy since it was past 4 am when we finally went to sleep. I ran a hand through my hair, pushing it to the side as I yanked the door open with a glare prepared on my face.

"Babe!" I heard as my eyes were registering the light of the hotel hall. I squinted at him, tilting my head to the side slightly as I had a hand at my forehead acting as a visor, "Ehm.. The fuck are you doing here?" I managed to get out as I stared at my boyfriend. "I missed you!" Niall laughed as I continued to stare at him in a confused, sleepy daze. I raised an eyebrow and yawned slightly, slamming the door closed.

"Who was it?" Alex asked, looking at me as I sauntered back over to the bed and collapsed down beside her. "Niall." I mumbled with a shrug as I crawled back under the covers and curled up to her. Brianna's head popped up from under her pillows as she exclaimed, "Did you just say Niall? As in your boyfriend?!" I raised my eyes to look at her and nodded, "Yeep."

"Well where is he now?" She asked incredulously. "Uh.. Well I may have closed the door on him..." I said quietly, hiding my face in Alex's neck from Brianna's scorn. Brianna quickly got up from the bed and threw the door open as Alex pulled the covers over us.

"Hi, I'm Brianna!" We heard her cheerful voice come from the door with the response of an Irish lad, "Hello I'm Niall." Brianna laughed, "Sorry about Elanna... We went to bed at like nearly 5 am so we're all tired." "Yeah I heard you all screaming about the knocking." Niall chuckled.

"Oh yeah... Well come on in." Brianna said, letting Niall in and closing the door behind him and standing in the center of the room, staring at our bed. We were fully emerged under the comforters so no part of us was visible aside from the bump of human bodies. "Lazy asses." Brianna said accusingly before going into the bathroom.

"I think she let him in." Alex whispered, facing me under the blankets. "Let who in?" I whispered in response. "Your boyfriend dumbass!" Alex whispered back. "Ohhhh." I said, nodding my head slowly. "Have a craving for candy?" We heard him chuckle. Of course we still had the candy boxes and bags laying around and on the nightstand, many of them weren't even empty.