Part 2: Shocker!!!!

Fairytale!!!!!!! This word is a mystery in its own !!!!

Do fairytale really exist ?? We all grew up watching fairytale stories.....We all used to believe that someday our prince Charming will come in white horse n take us to the palace.... Raavi too had this believe... When she was young her mom used to say that she was a princess.... N Indeed she was a princess, she had a big house, there were servants around her who do her work, she had many cars, she got everything she demanded..... But as she grew up, she got the reality check..... Fairytale world existed only in stories, movies not in real world.... Thought she was a princess..... She was a princess inside a cage.... Her life may look perfect for others.... But for her, her life was the worst life that anybody would have live.....

Fairytale is just an imaginary world where everything seems magical, everyone lives a happy life, there is no problem , no worries.... But in real life , everything is complicated, problematic n mostly important happiness is never permanent like fairytale world

Fairytale world is much much better world than real one for raavi..... She so hope that she never grew up.... She wanted to remain as a child forever...
But she knew that was something impossible!!!!

***********************************

The evening was beautiful and calm ... The wind was blowing ,making the heart peaceful plus the rain was cheery on the cake... The weather was so romantic n right now raavi wanted him by her side 🤍

He has not call her since yesterday night..... At first she thought that she will let him enjoy with his friend, but then she misses him ... ALOT!!!! She wanted to be with him ..... Specially after what happen just few minutes ago!!!

Flashback

Raavi was laying on the soft n reading her favorite novel when the door bell rang....

'It must be mom n dad '- she thought...

She quickly stood up n excitingly went to open the door!!!!

She missed them alot.... Thought it was just a matter of one night but still parents toh parents hi hote hai na... No matter how much we children like to hang out with friends bt at the end we wish to see our parents n enjoy our time with them

As soon as raavi open the door, she expected her mom n dad to hug her n ask her about her wellbeing.... But instead they gave her a tiring look!!!!

Raavi - party kaisi thi???

Yash (raavi's dad) - party toh achi thi.... Lekin tum aise kyu aa gayi!!! (Coldly)

Nirmal (raavi's mom) - u should have stay raavi.... Kitna maza aaya!!! (Awkwardly smiling)

Raavi - hmm!!!!

Yash n nirmal walk towards the sofa n sat down..... Raavi too follow them n stood in front of them

Raavi - mom dad.... Mein aap dono ke liye pani lati hoon!!! (Smiling)

As raavi turn back to go , her mom stop her

Nirmala - raavi ruko!!!! (Raavi turned back) tum kyu kitchen mein jaungi... Servants hai na woh lekar aayega (scolding)