Part 13: kisi aur ko tu chahe

North Sikkim Tour is the most beautiful excursion of Nature, especially, the exploration of the eastern mountain range of the Great Himalaya. One of the most breathtaking landscapes in India, the region of the Northern part of the Sikkim state is the marvel of Nature of the Earth. The pristine view of the white snowy mountain tops, vivacious waterfalls, bustling rivers, majestic lakes and the vivid flora and fauna have the capacity to spellbind its visitors with its spectacular Natural untouched beauty.

As all reach their destination, they were all amazed by the beauty of sikkim ... It was a beautiful place surrounded by mountains n snows!!

Ankit - wow!!! This is such a beauty!!! (Smiling)

Shiva - ha yaar.... This place is so beautiful!!! (Smiling)

Arushi - really yaar..... This is so so beautiful!!!! Yeh mountains yeh snow.... Ekdam positive vibes de rahi hai!!! (Twinkling eyes)

Janvi - I agree arushi!!!

They all were enjoying the beautiful view!!!

Piyush - guys let's so to our room .... Waise bhi bohot tired feel ho raha hai!!!

All nodded n went inside the resort!!

They did their checking, they already had their booking done n so there wasn't any issue regarding the rooms.... They book four rooms!!! 2 for boys n 2 for girls.... Ankit n Shiva were gonna share one room while piyush n micheal were gonna share one room..... Arushi n janvi were going to share one room while raavi was going to stay alone since she like to sleep alone!!!

They all headed towards their room since all were very tired by the long journey

Micheal - k guys raat ko milte hai... Mein toh sone wala hoon... I m hell tired!!! (Tired)

Janvi - ha ha sure.... K guys bye.... Ache se rest Karna!!!

All smile n went to their respective room !!!

********************

In Shiva's room

Ankit n Shiva were unpacking their clothes

Ankit - waise tera idea acha tha.... This place is awesome

Shiva smile

Ankit - waise kal ka kya plan hai??

Shiva - abhi kuch socha nahi hai.... Raat ko dinner karte waqt discuss kar lenge!!!

Ankit - k

After they were done

Ankit - Shiva I m taking a nap!!! (Laying on the bed)

Shiva - k tu so ja... Mein fresh up hota hoon!!! (Smiling)

Ankit - theek hai...!!!

Ankit slept while Shiva went to fresh up

********************

In raavi's room

Raavi was arranging her clothes when arushi enter the room