epilogue

Did recheck... If any spelling wrong do ignore it like always 😅🤣

**************

Time!!!!

Time changes so fast just like a blink... N raavi couldn't denied but agree that truly time has change.... As she look back, she don't regret anything... Never!!!

Thought the past 4 years has been a roller coaster for her.. She can't help but smile... She is so thankful for that 4 years... 4 years for only herself

4 years has given a clearer vision..... Her life seems to be more easier than it was on those days...

Finally she has graduated.. After graduation, since she was the only children of her father, her father express his wish that she should join the business.. But raavi had other vision... She always hated the rich but the fake society , no way on earth was she going to join the family business.... She decided to work for organization like orphanage n old age home... Looking after them n taking care of them... Her family were disappointed when  she express her wish.. But then she fight... She keep on fighting till they gave up... So ya the last 4 years were little hard... Thought her earning was little nothing in comparison to her family business... Still she was happy.. She was lively!!!

Not only her dreams... But this 4 years she invested that in understand herself.. In loving herself... In building herself

She don't regret anything..... Only that she didn't  have him.... N ya that makes the 4 years the hardest!!!

As she came out of her though... She reach the place where they wre supposed to meet... To continue wat was left

*********************

This 4 years were the best years for arushi...Her life took a drastic change after that night... N she was happy... As she look back she can atleast say that she was the luckiest during those four years... Not only did she take up her dad business but she found him.... Yes now arushi was so single, but is now engaged!!!! 

She was admiring the ring in her finger n the one who put it... She just send a silent prayers that whatever happens today at thr end of it all will live the place with a smile

************************

4 years of guilt... Yes that exactly how this 4 years were for janvi , piyush n micheal..... Their professional life was successful... Micheal n piyush together open a small restaurant which was running very nicely... Janvi became a successful model... Ya 4 years changes alot...

But they has a huge guilt for whatever happen that day... If they could restart from that day.. They will happily start it again.. They don't care about their success... They just wanted their friendship with him back!!!

N now they were desperately waiting for their friends to arrive n start what was left

***********************

4 years for ankit was full of struggle... Some days were happy n some days were worst but still he kept on going... The initial two years were very much hard since he was in the college as everyone were ... Only that he was not there ... He felt so guilt when he look at her face filled with pain n he knew that it's because of him... N that guilt was eating him... But thanks to her, for she was always there, never on his life did he thought she will be there for him when he needed someone by his side... She will be there to give him strength, hugs n take care of him... But she was there... N he couldn't help but fall for her harder.... But maybe destiny gave him his side of punishment ... What he did with them happen with him... He couldn't live with her since he had to move to America for this business... But he promised her with a ring that he did return n keep her with him forever!!!!