Part 7 : Changing dynamic!!

Life is all about changes, whether u like it or not changes are definitely gonna come in your life.... Changes are always healthy for life... Thought it might give us pain but remember the pain is Temporary but the happiness after those changes is permanent

So It's better to happily accept those changes n live life to the fullest or cry over the changes n live a miserable life

(So bohot hogaya gyan let's read the story!!! I mean u read I will write 😂😂)

************************************

The morning lecture is what most student try to avoid!!! Specially when the principal of the school is giving the lecture!!!

All the students unwillingly gather in the assembly Hall n took their seat!!!

Piyush-micheal-ankit-raavi-janvi-
Arushi-shiva

(Sitting arrangements)

The lecture was as usual boring... Raavi was felling so bored, she look around n saw Piyush, micheal and ankit whispering, janvi was dreaming, arushi and shiva were listening to the principal n raavi..... Raavi was just lost somewhere !!!

She didn't like when arushi sat beside shiva... Why was arushi giving so much importance to shiva, isn't she the same girl who say that she don't believe in love after her breakup!!! Then why is she changing now... Why is she so fond of shiva that too within just some hour... Does she have a crush on him?? Is this the matter!!! Raavi was so confused... N most importantly WHY THE HELL IS SHE THINKING ABOUT ALL THIS???

She shouldn't care about this too much... If they two like each other , good for them then WHY THE HELL IS SHE GETTING SO MUCH AFFECTED BY THEM??

She just couldn't concentrate on the principal lecture.... She!! Like seriously raavi, who is such a brilliant and discipline student is not able to concentrate in the lecture!!!
Oh gosh!!!! She was getting mad!!!!

***************

Finally after twenty minutes the principal spear the students!!!

Ankit sighed as they all came out!!

Ankit - yaar!!! Yeh principal kitna lamba bashan deta hai... Modi ji ko bhi piche chodega yeh toh!!! (Irritatingly)

Raavi - ankit...... (Sternly)

Ankit - k k sorry.... But seriously bored karke rakta hai!!! (Irritatingly)

Micheal - I agree yaar... Kitna bored lag raha tha!!! (Annoyed)

Janvi - tum dono kaha principal sir ko sun rahe teh... Sirf ek dusre se baat kar rahe teh!!! (Chuckle)

Arushi - aab bhi kuch kam nahi hai madam... Tu bhi toh apne dream land mein hi thi like usual!!!

Janvi just giggle!!!

Raavi - I think humein abb class mein jana chahiye!!! (Smiling)

Piyush - ha ha let's go!! (Excitingly)

Then they all went to their class.... All of them were on the same class (3rd year student)

Arushi - so shiva yeh raha humara class!!! (Excitingly)