Part 15 : Sapna jahan

" I m not scare of losing people but when it come to u ............................
Mere dil mein jagad khuda ki khali thi dekha waha pe aaj tera chehre hai "

*****************************

"Where r u raavi???? "

Shiva had been searching for raavi since the passed one hour.... But still he couldn't find her!!! He was worried, he was scared, his heart was filled with unknown fear.... What if something has happen to her?? What if she had an accident??

He was so scared.... He had fear of losing her ..... He was running, shouting her name, searching for her but still there was no sign for her..... With every passing second he was more n more scared , worried, tens.....

His heart was beating very fast.... He was feeling that heaviness..... His whole body was numb... His eyes were watery!!!!! He closed his eyes n a long tear roll down her cheek!!!

Where are u raavi??? Kaha chali gayi tum?? Where will I search u ??

As he open his eyes....... He saw a blur figure of someone.......

Raavi!!!!! ~ His heart whisper!!!!!

He wipe his eyes n run towards raavi!!!!

****************

Raavi on the other side was too Frustrated ...... She just wanted her friends to accompanied her in mountain climbing but still they didn't listen to her.... Plus when she was moving no one stop her or came with her..... She was very angry

Raavi - samajh teh kya hai kud ko woh log !!!! ki agar woh log nahi aayenge toh mein akele nahi ja sakungi!!!! (Frustrated) .... Mein kud bhi ja sakti hoon.. I have my own legs!!! (Irritated)

Despite of her irritation, she was enjoying this time.... This was her ME time!!! The scenery was beautiful n peacefully!!!

As she was walking... She felt someone pull her into a hug!!!! She immediately closed her eyes

She was frost.... She didn't how to react..... She was shock!!! Who was the person hugging her?? N why wasn't she feeling uncomfortable???. Why was she feeling so relief !!!!

Shiva - raavi!!!! (Softly)

She heard him!!!! She freaking heard her name from his mouth!!! Hearing Her name "Raavi " From his mouth gave her goosebumps!!!

On the other hand, Shiva was feeling so relief .... Finally after a long one hour, at least the longest hour for him he found raavi!!! Seeing her he just couldn't control his emotions n hug her

Sapna jahan, dastak na de
Chaukhat thi wo, aankhein meri
Baaton se thi, tadaad mein
Khamoshiyaan, zyaada meri
Jabse pade, tere kadam
Chalne lagi, duniya meri...