Quick! Hide!

What’s going on…oh

            “Oi! Danielle! Listen,” Niall broke into the fight that was going on where Danielle just kept berating Liam for cheating on her even though he did nothing wrong. I stiffened at his words and Harry just led me up the stairs and into his room silently. His chocolate brown duvet covers were messily in a pile on top of his bed and he has a Mac on his desk.

            “OK! What is going on Taylor, you need to tell somebody. You are going to explode; I can see it in your eyes. A) You have a secret that you aren’t telling anyone and you are going to tell me duh! B) You fancy our little Nialler don’t you,” Harry stated simply, not asking. Smirking he looked at me as I sat there at loss for words. “Ok since you aren’t going to respond, just tell him how you feel, or get to know him. How bad could it be?” he asked not realizing what he had said.

Harry released the tidal waves; it came crashing down with my heart stolen in the pounding foam. “You don’t understand, Niall would just break my heart like every other guy,” remembering Jason and cringing. That bastard crossed the line, and then wanted me to accept it like forgive and forget, well that never will and never has happen. It disgusts me, but I wasn’t going to tell Harry that.

            “Whoa, are you ok?” Harry asked me, noticing tears. Watching me nod, he frowned, holding my shoulders; he tilted my chin up forcing me to look him in they eyes. “Don’t lie to me, I may be dumb but I'm not stupid,” he told me sternly. Chuckling I let that one slide, raising my eyebrows I looked over and just shook my head sternly at the curly headed crazy boy.

            “Whoa, whoa, whoa, Curly, don’t lie to yourself, its not good for you,” I mimicked him, mocking evident in my tone. The look on his face was priceless; he raised his hands threateningly and went to tickle me. I was a star runner and had been running since before I could remember, if he can catch me then he is able to try but he can’t catch me. Turning on my heel as quick as he blinked I was out of the door and down a hallway I didn’t recognize, I ended up in a room that looked like Zayn’s, hence the hair products and brushes. Thinking quick, I ran and hid under the bed making sure that no part of me was sticking out underneath the huge queen bed that had boxes under it. Ha queen bed, just like how much he focuses on his hair, like a queen would, I silenced my breathing as footsteps came closer.  Harry came into this room, pausing, I could practically see him looking around then I heard him “Huh… I thought she went in here,” I saw his feet leaving as I grinned to myself. I got out from underneath the bed and crawled out and quietly padded out the door making sure Harry was gone. Lucky for me, he just went into Louis’ room.

            Chuckling to myself I sneaked down the stairs and into Liam’s room. Remembering he had a walk-in closet I opened the doors. Wait…that’s not a closet, that’s a bathroom, oh well I hopped into the nearest cupboard after grabbing his iPad off of the nightstand. The password I always know, I mean c’mon, do u really think ‘8743’ is going to fool me, I think not. Time to do some twitter hacking.

            ‘@Real_Liam_Payne- this is my bestie cousin who just happens to be the best fashionista ever, I mean c’mon she shops till she drops and what about me changing my look, I was thinking UGGs, SF Giants tshirts all day and of course sweats’ (a/n that was probably too long for a tweet but oh well I don’t really care) smiling to myself I waited for the fans to reply meanwhile playing Angry Birds (a/n no mean for copyright just luv angry birds). Just then I heard the sounds of “I love you Liam I'm so sorry about that,” Danielle Peazar’s voice came through the open door.

            “As long as Tay hears that I think we are going to be ok, I love you too Dani,” Liam said too, taking a risk I popped my head out the door to see a sight I didn’t necessarily want to see. Danielle was on Liam with her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. He had his hands underneath her bum and was snogging her very passionately. Closing the door as quietly as I could I checked twitter trying to block-out the sound of the two of them snogging. Deciding that I would have a little fun I looked at Liam’s music seeing that the boy had no songs that would do for my little plan. So I fired up YouTube and pulled up the song Not Myself Tonight by Christina Aguilera and I almost screamed in excitement because this would scare the crap out of them in the middle of a make-out session. Yes I know shocking, Daddy Direction has a ‘dirty’ side. For goodness sakes, the music is so dramatic.