This Isn't Happening...Right?

I'm sorry sweetie, your parents just don't want you around." The lady looked at the ground and then shrugged and walked off. Where was I supposed to stay, who was going to take care of me, I know I'm seventeen but still, I have school, don't have a job and live in America, all my family was in England except for my parents. However, my parents are no longer part of my fairytale. How much money do I have in the bank, maybe I can stay in a hotel and call Liam and figure it all out. 

        Ok, let's back up here, I'm Taylor Payne, related to famous One Direction band member. Before you start thinking ‘omigod you are so lucky’, back up I am nowhere close to lucky. My parents don’t want me! Sure my cousin is a famous band member, he’s hot, he's amazing, and best of all, and he’s like a brother, the brother that I never had. When I'm down, he picks me right back up, takes care of me, and does almost anything for me. I love him like a brother, the brother I never had as I always think of him. I have blonde straight hair, and it has bangs with layers, that’s how I have had my hair since seventh grade and I'm not about to change it now. I am incredibly insecure, I cut, I puke it all, I just never feel beautiful. Liam doesn’t know about that though, some things you just keep to yourself, I mean really do you tell your best friend everything, exactly, sometimes you keep it to yourself. I love Liam don’t get me wrong but some things are kept to myself.

Self-Bio: My blue eyes pick up on things that most people don’t want others to see and that’s just because I know the signs. I love to help people, a couple times I’ve seem someone puking in the bathroom at school, I got them to stop. I go around checking other peoples for signs of cutting and it works. No one suspects that I do any of that because they think that I'm too against it, little do they know. 

Favorite Singers/Bands: Ed Sheeran, Deigo Val, Cassadee Pope, Melanie Martinez, Maroon 5, He is We, The Fray, The Script, Little Mix, Green Day, Black Veil Brides, NickleBack, P!nk, Plain White Tee's, Mat Kearney, Taylor Swift (even though I hate her otherwise)

Favorite Colors- Purple, Pink, and Blue

 Favorite Food- Pizza and Nandos (when I visit England with Liam)

Favorite Sport- Soccer but I am not very good at it

Three Wishes:

1) Lose twenty pounds

2) Be able to sing perfectly

3) To meet Ed Sheeran (he is my music idol)

Self Bio- I love to surf and I'm just a cali gurl all the way which is funny cuz I live or lived in florida, but hey, whatever floats your boat. I love music, its my life and in middle school I went through a rough patch and music was my consolation. Now that doesn't mean that I am very good at singing but I can play guitar fairly well.  I'm not particularly close to either of my parents so the non-existent custody battle was saddening but not heart-breaking. I am going to be ok and I'll deal. Liam and I are super close like really close, I can probably count the number of times that wont go to him for advice on my one hand. He is always there for me, like my rock, my savior. Out of everyone in the band one direction, I have only actually met Zayn because he came with Liam to see his family. He is nice and all but even though every one fawns over him and says he amazayn and stuff like that I think that Niall is cuter but don't tell. However even though I have a preference, I don’t really follow one direction, just like know of is probably the better phrase. However, I follow Ed Sheeran constantly, been to one of his concerts with my friends and want Liam to help me meet him one day.  My other cousins Ruth and Nicola are nice and all but we don’t really get along tey are like the older sisters that bother you constantly. You know who I am talking about, but we get along sometimes when we have to. That’s all you need to know about me for now but hey, don’t worry Ill be back. 

A/N: Ok so this is just the start please don’t stop now I’m gunna post more lemme know what u think and if there is anything I should add!!!!

Keep calm and love 1D, later on I will do a rant I just have to chose a topic please pick one and comment below.

~Whip 

now ik ur gunna ask "whats 'Whip" but its best off if u  just accept it now maybe one day i will explain it but for now i am just gunna go with nope!!!!!!