Chapter 1

Marcello's P.o.v;

There he was..looking beautiful as ever. Those beautiful light blue eyes, long, dark hair, muscular body..he was just so perfect.  Zander Evans, the school's hottest emo guy. Well, he isn't emo, but he classifys himself as one. Ugh, he's so complicated. Wait..what am I thinking? I like girls..not guys.. or do I? No, of course I don't..but..nooo. I like girls, and girls only. 

Zander's pov:

I just walked into the room to find Marcello basically staring at me.  I felt a slight redness grow into my cheeks, as I walked closer to him. I've always been afriad to speak to him. He was the highschool jock, captain of the football team, and he is popular..So he wouldn't associate with someone like me. I was the emo, the low life, the one who couldn't amount to anything in the popular people's eyes. Around him, it feels different, maybe it's the way he stares at me. Who knows, maybe he is only doing it to find my flaws so he could tell his friends and they could torture me more than they already do. 

Marcello's P.o.v;

As soon as Zander sat next to me, I turned to face him and spoke in a soft tone. 

"Hello, Zander..that is your name correct?" 

He looked up at me, smiling a little as he said.."Yes that is my name, yours is Marcello, you're known for your wonderful football skills." 

Hey, he knows who I am. What am I saying, everyone knows who I am.

"You think I have wonderful football skills?" I asked, blushing slighty. He wasn't looking at me, but I knew that he actually meant that. Maybe talking to him and trying to get to know him, won't be so bad..but what would the others think? The highschool jock, associating with the emo freak? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class went by so fast that I didn't realize it was already over. I guess staring at Zander most of the time, makes time fly.  He has the perfect skin, my friends torture him over the smallest things and I don't say anything about it. I see that it hurts him, maybe today they won't do anything.

I get up and walk out of the classroom as the bell rings. I walk to my friends and see them surrounding someone. I wonder who that could be. I thought to myself. As I got closer, I could see them teasing Zander. I pushed my way through and grabbed Zander's hand, pulling him away from them. They all looked at me in disbelief. 

"Stop teasing him everyday, stop hurting people. Just stop being assholes. Just because we are on the football team, doesn't mean we have the right to degrade people." I said firmly. 

Zander looked at me which a shocked expression on his face. I looked back at him and smiled a little. I felt someone grab the back of my neck and push me against the lockers. Zander tried to get into the middle of it, but I pushed him out, while shaking my head as in I was telling him not to, because it wasn't worth it. He refused and he punched them each in face, after being hit several times. I blinked my eyes several times to make sure what just happened, actually happened. As I looked at Zander, he was limping away . I chased after him, yelling his name trying to get his attention, but he wouldn't look back at me. 

Zander's P.o.v;

Marcello pulled me away from them, I thought he was only there to finish their job, but he wasn't. As he told them to stop bothering people, they threw him against the lockers and started to hit him. He saved me, the least I could do is save him too. I got in the middle of it, after Marcello told me not to and I pulled him out, after being hit several times in the face.  I beat them all up and I didn't think I could. I was so shocked at what I did, I walked away as fast as I could, although I have a slight limp. I heard someone calling my name, but I ignored it, because I was afriad what they would do to me next. Just when I though things couldn't get any worse..I felt someone grab my arm.

Zander's P.o.v Continued;

I turned around and I froze when I came face to face with Marcello. His piercing emerald eyes looking down at me, I froze right in my steps and next thing I knew, I was being lifted off the ground. I was to shocked to do anything, so I just let him pick me up. Although I was afraid, something about the way he held me, made me believe that everything would be okay. His facial expression changes into a worried look. He whispered against my lips.."Are you okay?" 

I nodded my head, letting him know I was fine. I wished I hadn't lied to him though. No, I'm really not fine. I've been abused every week for the last 3 months, I don't have a family and I barely have friends. Why is he even asking if I'm okay? He is one of them, the popular people, the ones who don't care about anybody but themselves. I looked down at the ground. I felt a hand slide under my chin, bringing my face back up to his. I wanted to look away, but then I didn't. I was captivated by his piercing gaze. Does he have this effect on everyone or is it just me?  Just then, we were interrupted by a girl screaming. "MARCELLO WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HIM?!" He put me down and looked at her with a shocked expression.  "I-I-I d-don't k-know." He replied, sighing. 

Celeste's P.o.v; 

I walked out of the gym and into the parking lot, looking for Marcello and WHERE DO I FIND HIM? Holding some freak in his arms. What is he doing with my man! He can't just be all up on him and expect him to just hold him. He's not a faggot, god what has this world come to?! GAY PEOPLE RUIN EVERYTHING. UGH. I walked down the stairs towards Marcello and whoever that is and saw his expression. It was shocked. Why was he shocked to see me? Sure, we broke up last year, but he is still mine and what's mine is mine. Nobody else can have him, especially not some freak of a boy.  I yanked Marcello away from the boy and kissed him. "he is mine, back off." I hissed. Marcello looked at me, shocked and pulled away. "Marcello baby where are you going? I thought you loved me??" I said through tears.  I looked back to see the freak limping down the road, rubbing his arm.