Chapter 6;

Marcello's P.o.v; 

He called me babe. Oh my god. I'm dying of happiness, inside of course.  He said someday he would prove his love for me, so he is in love with me.. Aw. He kissed me after saying that and I kissed back, obviously. Those lips are irresistible. Mmf. He is just so damn attractive. Maybe we should go back to my house and stay or we can stay here. My thoughts were interrupted by someone yelling for him. "ZANDER. GET DOWN HERE NOW." I'm guessing it's his mom. I let out a small sigh as he walked down the stairs and met his mother. I stood at the top of the stairs, hiding behind a corner.  She hugged him and it made me miss my parents more than anything. If Zander ever asked about my parents, I'd probably let all my emotions go and just cry in front of him. He came back up the stairs and grabbed my hand, pulling me down the stairs. Great,this is one of those MEET THE PARENTS MOMENT. Ew. I hated this. I came down the stairs with him and came face to face with his mother, she was beautiful. I could see that it ran in the family. I smiled as she shook my hand. "Hello, you must be Marcello. I'm Trinity, Zander's mom." I nodded my head and lightly kissed her hand. "It's  a pleasure to meet you, Trinity." She blushed and whispered something in Zander's ear. I knew she was telling him to go because she had a date, so he ran back up the stairs, got our stuff and ran back down, grabbing my hand and leading me to the door. I waved to his mother as he shut the door. 

Zander's P.o.v;

My mom came home and called me down. She wanted to meet Marcello, so I brought him down to meet her. They exchanged names and he kissed her hand. Um no, that's not cool Marcello. Jealousy is bad, Zander, remember that. My thoughts are so rude. I sighed and took Marcello's hand and we went to my car, she said for me to leave so she could have a date over. My mom has someone new every night, it's sad, but it's her life. Not mine.. Men come and go, just like women. It's life. I decided we could stay at Marcello's, so as we got in the car he said we could. I drove to his house and got out of the car, running to his side and opening the door for him. He smiled at me as he got out. He wrapped his hands around my waist and walked into the house, locking the door behind him. As we got into the house, he pushed me against the wall. I was thinking that he would beat the shit out of me, but he didn't. He roughly kissed me. I kissed back just as rough. Oh damn, he likes it rough. He started kissing my neck and a moan escaped my lips, I felt him smile. He lightly sucked on my neck, sending shivers throughout my body.