Chapter 8;

Marcello's P.o.v;

I basically went done on Zander. It was kinda mandatory for me. At least we both enjoyed it, well I know I did. I kissed him and he obviously kissed back. His hands started roaming my body, but I wasn't about to stop him. Who would? His hand got to my pants and he pulled them back up to my chest. Well, that isn't what I was expecting, but okay. He gently nibbled on my ear lobe, causing me to moan. I fucking hate when that shit happens. I sat up and pulled him in my lap and looked at him. He smiled faintly at me. I knew something was wrong, but I was afraid to ask. I guess he knew that I saw that something was up, because he sighed and got off my lap.  I sat Indian style and turned to face him. "Zander, what's wrong?" He shook his head and looked down. 'Come on, just tell me..please." He still wouldn't tell me. What am I doing wrong? Ugh. 

-----

Zander's P.o.v;

I let my hands roam his body, it felt right, but wrong at the same time. I nibbled on his ear lobe, causing him to moan. Next thing I knew, I was in his lap. I gave him a faint smile. It just doesn't feel right. Like at all. He easily guessed something was wrong, because he just looked at me with a worried face as I got off his lap, sighing. "Zander what's wrong?" He asked me. I shook my head, because I couldn't answer him. Not after what happened. "Come on just tell me..please?" I can't. I just can't. I let out a small sigh and looked up at him. "Marcello..I don't think we should do this.. My reputation is at stake and so is yours. I can't be known as the gay jock at school. I love what we have, but my reputation means a lot to me. I can't risk to lose that. I'm really sorry." I saw the tears well up in his eyes. Did I hurt him that bad?! Marcello got off the bed and walked out of the room. I heard the front door slam. I sighed again and walked down the stairs towards the door. As I opened the door, I saw him pulling out of the driveway. I fucked this up again, but my reputation means the world to me and so does he.. Why does everything have to be like this? I love him with everything, but I think school is more important than this relationship.