Chapter 4, Continued;

Zander's P.o.v Continued;

As I opened the door, I saw Marcello and Celeste, fucking. The tears started to flow, I couldn't help but feel broken. I slammed the door and ran out of the house, crying. How could he? He said I wasn't a game! He fucking lied to me!!! I got into my car and drove away, as fast as I could. Everything was becoming blurry from all the crying. I pulled into my driveway and ran into my house. This can't be happening again, I said to myself as I rocked back and forth, hugging my knees. There was a knock at the front door. I ignored it. I got up and ran up the stairs, locking my bedroom door behind me. Someone walked up the stairs, I heard some sobbing. I wasn't going to open the door, I didn't care who it was. There was a faint knock at the door. "Z-Zander..please let me explain." I heard him sigh as he spoke. I covered my ears with a pillow, blocking him out. He busted the door down and ran over to me, holding me.  I pushed him away.  I got up, looking at him with tears in my eyes. "GET AWAY FROM ME. YOU HAVE HER. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN." 

Marcello's P.o.v;

Celeste showed up after Zander left. My sexual frustration was starting to get to me. There was no way Zander and I would make it further than kissing. I didn't expect him to return as soon as he did. Celeste said she could help me, so I let her. It's not like I'm dating Zander anyways, he shouldn't get mad. As we were getting into it, the door opened and there stood Zander with tears rolling down his face. He walked away as I pushed Celeste off. How in the world would I explain this to him? Why didn't I just wait, like I know I should have? WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO STUPID. He spun out of my driveway, driving really fast. I was afraid to see the ending of this, so I got in my car and followed him just to make sure he was okay. He ran into his house, closing the door. I got out of the car and ran up to the door. I knocked, but he didn't answer. I opened the door as he ran up the stairs, locking his bedroom door. "Z-Zander..please let me explain." I sighed as I spoke through the door.  I ended up breaking the door down and I saw him laying down on the bed, covering his ears with a pillow. I ran over to him and held him. He pushed me away and screamed at me. His words hurt. He said "GET AWAY FROM ME. YOU HAVE HER. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN." My heart broke. I knew I couldn't explain anything to him, especially about this.