Chapter 5, Continued;

Marcello's P.o.v;

He finally gave in and let me explain. I was so afraid that I would lose him because of this. He was still crying, but as he looked at me, he wiped his tears away. I sighed as I started to explain, it was hard to find the words..but I found them.."What you saw wasn't meant to hurt you. I didn't mean for you to come back as soon as you did. I know that sounds bad, but I'm struggling here, Zander. My sexual frustration was getting to me and she just showed up and said she would help me. I knew that we wouldn't go any further than kissing, especially not at this point..I'm supposed to be straight..but everything is making me think otherwise. Just please..forgive me.. I will fix it. I will make everything right. I just don't want to lose you.. Please Zander, one more chance is all I'm asking for. I'll never speak to Celeste again, just please.." After I was done explaining, he said he forgave me. I was relieved. I  ran over and gave him hug. Our little makeup time was interrupted by his window breaking, someone threw a rock at his window, causing it to shatter the glass. He walked over to the window, moving the curtain and as he turned around, he had a shocked look on his face.

Lily's P.o.v; 

Zander will not get off the hook. He can't just leave like that and expect me not to follow him. As I arrived to his house, I saw there was another car in his driveway. "Aw look it's the faggot's boyfriend" I started laughing.  I got out of my car, searching the paved gravel for a big ass rock. I found one. I stood on the curb, and I threw the rock as hard as I could. It hit his window directly. It broke through the glass and I smiled. Perfect. I got his attention. He ran over to his window and looked at me. He seemed shocked. I yelled to him; "Little boy, I don't play games. Now get your ass down here so we can finish what we started at the coffee shop." I know he won't come down, I'll just have to go in. I started to walk to his front door, when someone stepped in front of me. "Uh, hello there." I said as I looked at her. She smirked and grabbed my arm, walking to the door with me. Wait, I am confused.. Is she taking me to them because she knows what I want or she is going to brutally beat me? I grabbed her arm, making her release the grip on mine and walked back to my car. "I'll be back sometime Zander Evans, don't think I won't be." I got in the car and drove away. Someone always has to ruin every damn thing. Whatever, I guess. 

--------------

The same chick from the coffee shop showed up, she was yelling at Zander. Obsessive ex girlfriend? I think so. More new for this. Can't wait. I ran over to my house, slamming the door shut, grabbing my laptop and updating the news. 

-------------------------

Zander's P.o.v;

Lily found me..how.. She threw a rock through my window, like who fucking does that? That cunt better watch herself. She yelled at me also. "Little boy, I don't play games. Now get your ass down here so we can finish what we started at the coffee shop." Well, last time I checked.. nothing was started. I ended it as soon as I arrived. I don't want anything to do with her. She can just piss off. Get eaten by aliens or something. My imagination is wild, ok. Don't judge me. I looked at Marcello who was looking gorgeous as ever. I walked over to him, placing my hands on his hips, smiling at him. "Marcello, someday I can prove my love for you, but for now..we can deal with this." I then kissed him, he kissed back and smiled against my lips. "Never let go." He whispered. "Never dreamed of it babe." I smiled as I whispered back.