Chapter 1 - Spider!!!

Author's note: this is my first fanfiction sorry if it is not the best, but I was trying to have fun and try my best. That's the only thing you can do, if you can give some advice but please be nice. The art belongs to the original publisher and I don't own bnha or so what i'm a spider so what.  

On the roof with all might.

All Might: You can't be a hero.

After hearing those words Izumi's world shattered around her, while All Might was talking she couldn't hear a thing he was saying. The world broke After the many years of bullying from her best friend, the loss of her mother and now the person she looks up to.

After All Might left she walked home, if you can call it a home, a rundown factory but never knew what it was used for. She has been living here for 4 years after her mother passed away from a villain attack (Don't ask me how she survived for 4 years by herself, but just because).

Izumi jumps on her bed And then she cries for a while, she sits up and then looks at her All Might figure filled with sadness and anger, but she is tired of everything. While she's thinking of her past, she thought of an idea.

Izumi: what if I can make my own power that surpasses quirks but is that even possible?

Maybe I can use the tech here, I guess I'll use my brains and give it a try. I will show you All Might that you don't need to have a quirk to be a hero.

Izumi: I have about 10 months to do this Until UA's exams... Let's get to work.

Izumi been at working hard a way to make her own power

Izumi: I finally have my own power so what do I call this power? A skill that I will call it but so far I made one so far, Appraisal was not easy to make from scratch (Appraisal is a skill that will help her figure out what things are and people's quirks are). But it's unstable for a normal body, maybe I can make a skill that can enhance my body.

Izumi looks around and gathers every single tech and machinery that could be useful.

Izumi: Okay I got everything that I can get here by myself, let's build but what do we call the machine... hmm.. I'll call it the Labyrinth.

Time skip: 3 Months later

Izumi finally finishes the Labyrinth, it's a big hunk of metal with Tubes and other knick-knacks.

Izumi: I finally have the perfect power to make my new body, the n% I = W skill will enhance my body a lot, it will give some enhancing quirks run for its money but it's not perfect but it will work for now.

Izumi gets the Labyrinth ready and hooks it's power to the city. Everything is ready. Izumi goes to the chamber, Izumi lay down and didn't notice something else was in the chamber with her.

2 hours later

Izumi walked out of the machine and walked to a mirror...

Izumi: Wait WHAT!?!?!

Izumi looked at herself in the mirror and saw her bottom half was a spider but her top half was her with white hair and red eyes.

Izumi looked at herself in the mirror and saw her bottom half was a spider but her top half was her with  white hair and red eyes

Izumi: Breathe Izumi calm down, Okay what happened.

Izumi was looking at the Labyrinth computer. I was confused but somehow spider DNA got into the chamber, Izumi was confused but she was not scared.

Izumi: Ok it looks like I'm stuck in this body, Let's try this new body.

At first should a hard time walking but she got used to it. She's trying her strength, she is trying her new skill and body, She can punch through a brick wall with ease and she has spider silk but she is more excited to try Appraisal.

Izumi: Ok let's try this wall shall we Appraisal [concrete] I see, a voice in my tells me... hmm... Ok, I will check someone's quirk later.

Izumi: First step training with my new body but where can I train.. I got it at Takobal Beach which will work Nicely.

To be continued