Chapter 3 - UA Exams and Update

Sorry for taking forever for the next chapter. I don't have an excuse, I was being lazy.

Thinking - ''
Talking - ""

Izumi: 'Today is the day that I will show the world, I can be a Hero without a quirk.'

Izumi was walking into the UA.

Izumi: 'It's my time to shine, I'm working hard with studies, training and magic. For the magic I got most of the elements but I'm missing dark magic, I can't find anyone who has a similar attribute to it. most likely finding someone at UA High who has an attribute to it but I am worried about seeing one person here, it's Bakugo. Hopefully Bakugo doesn't recognize me.'

In the corner of her eyes, she sees a brown-haired girl trip on her own feet. As fast as Izumi can without breaking the ground, she catches her before she falls on the ground

Izumi: "Are you alright?"

???: "Oh yes, T-thank you for- eeekkkk SPIDER....." while the brown hair girl fell on your butt.

Izumi was not amused

Izumi: "It's not nice to scream at someone that helps you." Izumi had a warm smile but it hurt that someone was scared of her. 

Izumi: "That's ok, anyway now I have to get ready for the exams." Then Izumi Left the girl to head to UA.

________________________

Update: Sorry, I'm not going to update this no more.

I was trying to write a fanfic to see if I could do it but didn't know how much work it would be. And I'm sorry.