Chapter 2 - Training

Sorry for taking forever for the next chapter, I was very nervous after posting it because I've never done it so far so yeah... and here is the next chapter.

Thinking - ""

Izumi: "Everyone was give a scared look on their face, so I just ignore them"

I finally made it to the beach and it's a dump.

Then Izumi started cleaning the beach and she learned something

Izumi: Wow, I'm pretty strong. I know I've been strong but not this strong maybe because of that spider but it needs work, I still need to show All Might that I can be a Hero without a Quirks. "Now I'm getting off topic, let's continue."

(one hour later)

Izumi: "I barely scratch the surface of the garbage but that is not the only training. The next thing to do is evading enemies and how to fight but with this body It might be difficult, I do have the basics like walking and running. Maybe I can take advantage of the environment around me."

And that's what Izumi did. It took a while to get the movements right but with her spider instincts helped a lot and she was pretty fast but not as fast as she wanted. After the training she remembers she's going to try Appraisal and start to head to town.

Izumi is walking in town and tries Appraisal on some random Hero.

Appraisal:

Name: Tensei Ida

Age: 30

Quirk: Engine

Izumi: "I see so far Appraisal can do this but I was hoping that it would give us a description of the quirk, maybe I will fix that at a later date. "

And then Izumi went home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days later Izumi is trying to master skills and making more skills.

Izumi did make some power that she calls "Magic" because she read in a book once, when she found an old book about fairytales and her favourite part was the wizards and magic. It reminds Izumi of course of quirks, so she thought that it could be useful to her, if it can be made something similar. Izumi had a hard time trying to make a formula for "Magic" but then she had a thought.

Izumi: Maybe I can assimilate some quirks that already exist to make a formula but who will Examples that I can use? Hmmm... I know that there are 6 elements: Earth Magic, Wind Magic, Water Magic, Fire Magic, Light Magic and Healing Magic. Therefore let's stick with three elements for now: Earth, Water and Fire. 

Throughout the month Izumi was observing heroes with these types of Quirks, Izumi got a lot of research. Then a couple days later Izumi finally made it work for the three elements.

Izumi: YES!!!!! It took me hours but I finally did it, let's give this "Magic" a Test drive.

Izumi went back to Takobal Beach to test her new power. Throughout the day Izumi was trying out the "Magic" and Izumi was having a blast, it was not as strong but it did not stop having fun.

(Time skip)

Throughout the rest of the month until the UA exam. Izumi was training like no tomorrow and a couple of days before the exam, Izumi finished cleaning up the beach.

Izumi at the front of the UA gates.

Izumi: "Today is the day that I will show the world, I can be a Hero without a quirk."

To be continued.