Chapter 1

Chapter 1:
How could this happen? How could I be the one to save everyone? I was Athena just Athena. I was pretty much average, well in the wizarding world at least. Now I'm in the middle of no where hiding for what seems like forever. Well maybe it would make more sense if I start from the beginning. So let's start over...

It was September 1st, a chilly day. The leaves on the trees had already started to change colors. I sat in the front seat next to my foster mom, Monica. She had wrinkles all over her face and held a cigarette in her hand like always. We sat silently in the car until we had reached kings cross station.
"Get out maggot," Monica screamed. I rolled my eyes and exited the car with my things. I clutched my ticket in my hand. Platform 9 3/4, a train to home.
I Walked to the wall in between platform 9 and 10. I took a deep breath and ran through. Even though it's my second year to do that, I still get scared. I didn't want to end up like Harry Potter In his second year! But I was through I saw witches and wizards of every age smiling and hugging and a red and black train was in the middle, the Hogwarts express. I smile brightly and entered the train.
"Athena!" Someone called and I knew the voice immediately. I smiled and turned around "Kris!" I screamed and ran up and hugged her. Kris had long brown hair and wore a Hufflepuff robe of black and yellow. We went to a compartment and sat down. "This year is going to be awesome!" Kris said cheerfully. She said this every year and is optimistic about everything! "I hope so." But little did I know what was in store.

[hey guys hope you like it so far please give me feed back its so appreciated and make it honest please!😊]