Chapter 7

I awoke to professor Watson screaming for is to wake up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Head Mistress Fordman glided on and stood tall in front of us with her lips pursed. "Hogwarts is now safe go to your common rooms immediately and stay there until instructed." She said to us with her voice shaking slightly. Everyone stood and a masses of people grabbed there belongings and started to exit.

Kris and I grabbed are things. "What do you think it like out there now? Do you think anyone..." she sighed before finishing her sentence but I knew what she was going to say. She was gonna ask if anyone died. I sighed with her and gave her a sad smile.

We walk towards the exit but before we could an arm grabbed me and Kris. I jumped slightly. It was Head Mistress Fordman. "You girls are coming with me" she glared at us. I looked at Kris nervously and she gave me the same look back and looped her arm though mine.

I sat in the Head Mistresses office with Kris, my leg shaking. I had never been here, I never planned on being here either! (Well, unless it was for an award) The door opened and Kris and I turned around simultaneously. It was a brown haired Gryffindor and a boy with dark wavy hair and green eyes, it was the boy I had met last night.