Chapter 6

My feet were numb from sitting on the floor in an awkward position for hours. Kris was sleeping soundly on my shoulder. I had tried but there was no use I couldn't get the attack out of my head. I looked around and laid Kris head down on a sweatshirt. I stood up and walk around to clear my head. What was Hogwarts gonna be like now, would we have to go home? I couldn't go home, this ways home not with, Monica. Tears started to form in my eyes as I walked.

"Are you okay?" A voice behind me asked and tapped me on the back. I jumped and turned around. "Sorry to scare you" a boy with brown wavy hair and green, like grass, eyes. I shake my head "yea I'm fine" I lie. He rolls his eyes "I may not be a Ravenclaw but I'm not stupid you're clearly not okay and I get it. I'm mean this isn't normal for Hogwarts" he motions around us and sighs. I nod and try to hold back tears as thoughts race through my mind. "I'm just scared. I don't want to go back home" I say and start to cry. He pulled me into his embrace "everyone is scared" He told me in a shaky voice. Why was he being so nice? I didn't think guys were like this! He looked down at me with his possessive green eyes "we are going to be okay just try and sleep" he told me and with that I walked over to Kris and slept.

[Sorry for not updating in like three day! First off I've been busy and second my computer and phone broke so I haven't been able to write until I got wattpad on my kindle! So yea and his are you enjoying it so far I know it's a little slow sorry but more action to come!]