Chapter 2

Streaks of white and green. Shrieks and cries. Then I feel a push.

I sit straight up with a gasp. Kris is tapping me "Athena wake up we are here!" She says excitedly. It was just a dream. I sigh and look out the window. There is a large castle with high towers and miles of large fields, it's my home.

I smile brightly and grab my belongings. I follow behind kris who's skipping down the corridor. "Kris, can you be normal at all?" I fake whine. She turns around and sticks her tongue out at me. I laugh and hop off the train and walk towards the self pulling carriages. "I'm so excited!" Kris screams. "We know you've only said that a hundred times."

The carriages start to move and I feel my heart fill with joy. I didn't have to see Monica again for months and I could spend time with my friends and learn things I never knew before.

Me and kris departed ways to sit at our house tables in the great hall. I sat down with my fellow Ravenclaws with a table filled with blue.

"Athena" someone smiled and sat next to me. It was Autumn. She had messy blonde hair and a "unique" sense of style. Let's just say she was a little wacky. It wasn't that she wasn't nice se was just... Different. Most people didn't really get the chance to know her good qualities so sadly I was her only friend.

"So how was your summer?" Autumn asked. I sigh "fantastic." I say sarcastically. Before she could say another word head mistress Fordman stood before us and we stopped talking. "Welcome to Hogwarts or welcome back..." She continued to talk but that is when I zoned out.