Chapter 4

3 weeks later:

Kris and I sat in the library studying for our history of magic quiz. Kris was doodling and had a bored expression on her face. "So who invented sectum sempra and why was he important in other ways?" I ask her know the answer is obviously Severus Snape and was a fake death eater for the order of the Phoenix. I mean come on duh! Kris whined "I don't know and honestly don't care. All I care about is food! Can we get food?" I sighed "fine but I find this very interesting!" She cheers and grabs her stuff.

We walked through the corridor and then heard a bang. A loud bang and screams, ear piercing screams. Then I saw it black hooded men with silver masks were in Hogwarts, supposedly the safest place for a witch or wizard. Streak of light flew through the air. Then it came to me. My dream. This was exactly like the dream I had on the train. Kris screamed as the men came towards us "move!" She screamed and grabbed my arm. I ran as fast as I ever ran in my life. "We have to fight back!" I tell her and take out my wand. "Stupefy!" I screamed and pointed my wand at the man. He flew backwards but more men appeared. Kris turned around "Expelliarmus!" She screamed and one of the mans wands flew out of his hands and she smiles proudly. "Nice! Stupefy!" I scream again knocking more men down. "This buys us time lets go!" I say as I run with kris to find a safe place to hide. We ran through the halls until we get to an unfamiliar door. As soon as we open the door I know exactly what it is. Something I had only read about in books.

The room of requirements.