Chapter XIV

"Y/N." Lucy spoke, interrupting my sleepy thoughts.

I really don't know what I did wrong Lucy, he just walked out before we could finish our conversation.

Leave me alone Lucy. I'm trying to rest, remember I have a concussion. Lucy sighed.

"Can't you see?! Asahi likes you and you like him! But he can't see that because of how bland you're acting! You are the one giving me a headache! So get your lazy ass up and find him before it's too late!"

Lucy, I am a pathetic bitch who can't seem to even know their own emotions. Asahi deserves better. Look at me. JUST FUCKING LOOK AT ME! Lucy, he needs someone who will care for him, and smile with him. The only thing I have to offer him is my bad personality and-

"Boy you better shut the fuck up before I kill you." Tears streaming down my face, my breath quickened as my soft cries turned to joyless sobbing.

"Asahi is trying to find the guy you like, but he doesn't even know that the guy is him. I'm not blaming you directly, but you need to be more upfront and bold. I'll be here to support you Y/N, but you need to tell him how you feel before it's too late. There's some Aspirin in the cabinet. I'll help you physically." She sighed out, I could imagine her shaking her head.

Okay, promise that you'll help me?

"No, I hate promises, but I can't fail my final project so if that is reassuring to you, take it." I smiled, and got up from the couch. I took my sleeve from my hoodie and whipped my tears away. I walked to the cabinet and took some Aspirin and drank some water.

"Better?"

Yeah, much better. I walked to the door as I pondered where he could have gone.

Lucy?

"Yessss?"

Who else would Asahi think I'm in love with?

"Well, you have some memories but before I collided realities you were close with Daichi and some other third years. You never really like your second year class. SO maybe try to go back to the school and find Asahi there?"

But he said that he already called the school so where else?!

"He likes to practice in the park near the lake..."

Huh? Really? That's the park for old people...

"It's because they don't bother him and there's plenty of space to move around." I smiled at the thought of Asahi trying to apologize to the older folks about his demeanor. I walked out of the house having the sun's sharp glare meet my eyes. I take a deep breath as I walk down the stairs.

Lucy, you better do as you say, because I'm about to run, and I don't run.

"Bitch, just go!" She laughed, I rolled my eyes and started to run. Thankfully the park was close by so I didn't have to run as much. I walked to the front entrance, catching my breath.

"Damn you're out of shape..." Lucy chuckled out.

Wow, thanks Lucy. I really needed that to boost my confidence. I sarcastically replied. I walked into the park and started to search for Asahi. My eyes glanced around me, searching for him. I walked even farther into the park, searching and worrying. I needed to find him. I needed him to know that he's the one I like. No, The one I love. I-I love Asahi...

------

BAMMMM I'M ON TIME MUHAAHHAHAHAA! EVEN THOUGHT IT'S SHORT ITS STILL ON TIME! CLOSE ENOUGH!

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed see you next week!

-Nova