The Wind

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Alycia POV

Y/N took me to a very beautiful place on top of the island. "Woww!" I said.

I turned and saw Y/N lifting a chest

I turned and saw Y/N lifting a chest. I guess it's from her story.

-You can live here if you want. You will be safe from the dragon

-This place is completely empty ... Do you want to help me make this place more comfortable?

-Is this necessary?

- Well, we decided to live like a humans

-Y/N stared at the chest, then looked at me and smiled

Y/N stared at the chest, then looked at me and smiled.

We started collecting items from the ships. We found so many beautiful things and Y/N helped me carry them. She was really strong, but I'm not surprised if she's a dragon.But there seem to be limits for her, too.She set down a chest and leaned against it, panting. While I was looking in the mirror and changing into a dress.

-living like human is hard work-she said and and I just threw a blanket over her.

Y/N POV

After she threw a blanket over me, I heard her giggle, which made me feel something in my stomach. Am I hungry? No way, I already ate. After I removed the blanket from my head and looked at her, I saw that she had changed her dress. It looked stunning in this one.

-Y/N, Y/N Are you okay?

-Yes, I was just thinking. By the way, you look beautiful.-i said

-Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alycia was looking for things while I picked up a heavy stick so she could take them, and she pulled out a box where she found a lot of things.

-Are you done yet?-i asked

She didn't answer, just shifted. Should I leave him or keep him.

-Alycia?

-What?

-Are you done?

-Aaa ... yes, I think so.

I saw her staring at something.

-Hey, what is this?-I asked as I approached

-Chеss-she looked at me, but I looked at her confused.

-Come,let me teach you