Chapter One

[Vexos:

Dharak:

Dharak:

This is a request

This is a request. If you have any requests for me just send me a private message of the request and I will ask you for anything else I need. Now this contains:Profanity, smut, and of course sex scenes.]

[Vexos' POV]

I woke up to see a familiar face.

V:Dharak? What are you doing?
D:Hmm? Oh you're awake. I was waiting on you to wake up. There's been nothing to do for a few hours now.
V:Oh....well you go ahead and think about whatever you want to do while I wish I didn't wake up.

Why do I think he's er....hot?

I am male he is male....know what I shouldn't think of this for right now. I need to wake myself up some before I do anything.

I get up and walk around the room to wake my legs up a bit...I did not sleep well...It feels like I went to sleep on a bag of pointy rocks and my pillow was full of knifes...

I see Dharak stretching....god he looks sexy while doing that...

No! I'm think about it again!

I shake my head to clear those thoughts out.

V:So did you think about what you want to do?
D:Yes. I have.
V:...Well...care to share it with me?
D:How about I get my answer on why you were looking at me weird earlier.
V:o h. Er....I was....
D:You don't know do you?
V:...Yea-No!
D:...What is your answer? I know what you were about to say.

Damn it...I...how do you tell someone that you think their hot? Especially someone of the same sex....

V:I-.....I sort of....thought you were....sexy....

He looked surprised yet not surprised.

D:I was not expecting that....
V:I know you probably don't feel the same with me-
D:I have to say I sort of think of you the same why and I like where this is going.

I blushed at his response... wait dragons can blush? Never mind this is more important.

V:...You...do?
D:Yeah...
V:I-Well do you want to go on a what is it called?
D:A date?
V:Y-Yeah.
D:....I don't see why not...and it would eliminate the boredom so....yes...yes lets go on a date...

I feel confused, happy, and nervous. I feel confused because it was all so sudden. Happy well you know why I'm happy. Nervous because....I don't know how to do a 'date'. All I know about it is that it's where two people that love each other want to see if they want to be with them so they have a day together to see if their love could work or at least that's what I see it as...

I should think of where to go for it and I should set it up...

V:....How about the mountain peak? I like to go up there every now and again. The view is amazing.
D:Sure....

Dharak goes to get ready...

I should get it ready and should get ready myself...

A few hours later.

I...think that's good...

I hear Dharak getting closer.

Just in time....I hope...

I set down.

V:What do you think?
D:I-You weren't wrong about the view....it's some how better of a view then flying gives yea, and you look nice.
V:So do you...

He sets down beside me.

D:You know....this is probably the most nervous I've seen you.
V:You would be too...
D:Heh fair enough...

I feel he's arm wrap around me...I have never felt so safe and comfortable.

I see Dharak eyeing something on me....

He gives a little smirk.

V:W-What are you eyeing?
D:This....

He touched my arm...

V:What are you thinking about...
D:I am wondering how you got this strong.
V:....to be honest so am I.
D:Hehehe.

He kissed me?

V:D-Did you just kiss me?
D:Yes....I did...

I kiss him back.

D:...So that's how it feels....
V:Heh.

I continue to kiss him although this time I kiss him in a French Kiss.

I use my tongue to explore his mouth and he does the same with me.

I hear him let out a moan.

We pull back for air and when we do a string of saliva connected to out mouths...

D:That....was...wonderful.
V:I never kissed anyone before especially someone that is er...the same sex.
D:Nor have I....
V:Heh, Well we found out we are both good kissers...
D:I wonder what else we are good at....

I see him look at my crotch.

V:...I never...done that before.
D:So we're both virgins...
V:Ye-Yes....
D:Well....do you want to fix that?

I blush heavily....

V:I-....I-I-Yes....

He man handles me to the ground exposing my dick to him...I am liking the man handling...I find it rather sexy.

V:I am going to admit...I am really being turned on by being man handled...so don't stop.
D:I wasn't planning on it.

I feel him making circles around my asshole.

[Dharak's POV]

I make circles around his sweet little virgin hole...I hope he will fuck me in mine as well...

I aline my cock right infront of his hole.

D:Ready?
V:Yes.

[Vexos' POV]

I feel him slowly put his cock inside me I couldn't help but start moaning in pleasure.

V:Fuck....you're big.
D:I'm glad you think so.

I feel him start to fuck me.

Fuck! What was that!? Whatever he just hit in me it felt fucking amazing!

V:Fuck! There! Right there! Right There but harder and faster! Please!
D:So that's your prostate.

I feel him hit it again but harder.

[Dharak's POV]

Fuck...he must be getting close as well.

I am going to cum soon.

Speaking of cumming Vexos cums all over my chest.

D:Heh....fuck! I'm getting close...
V:Leave it in! I want your hot cum inside me!

Okay then....

D:Fuck!!

I cum inside him.

V:Y-You want to do this again sometime?
D:A-As long as you fuck me next time.
V:Fine by me...