Chapter Four Part Two:Hatchlings

[Dharak POV]

I was flustered by my and Vexos' little fun time...so me and him was napping.

I woke up to the sound of cracking...wait!

I quickly look over to my set of eggs and see that their hatching...Well then...

I walk up towards them and see that one has fully hatched and not to long after, the other of follows

V:Huh, already? What is the writer of this book want to save ideas for chapters?

He liked breaking the Fourth Wall ever since we fell in love, and I love him even more for it.

V:Why do you put up with me?
D:Maybe I'm a masochist, or maybe I just really love you.
V:Or both but jokes aside I love you too.
D:Hehe probably yeah, probably is a little of masochist and the rest is me really loving you. But anyways what should we name them? This one's male.

Vexos pauses for a second or two. God he's sexy when he does that...

V:How about....Markos?
D:...Mark-Os. I like it.

I felt the other hatchling jump onto my back.

D:Woah! Hehehe, careful there! I may be big but I'm easy to hurt especially near the crotch and wings.

They were male....don't ask how I could tell.....but if you really need to know I can feel their er....surprisingly big nether region touch my wing...I hate to admit that it turned me on...

D:How about we call this one...Mateo
V:Spanish? Mat-E-O...yeah I like it.

Mateo and Markos....