Chapter Six:The Odd Pain[Part Two]

D:How does someone just disappear?
V:I don't know how about you tell me?!

Vexos tries to get up but falls over seeing that they are still healing.

D:*sigh* you stay here I will go and look...

Dharak goes down the hill to see someone or something standing there....in the shape of a human or humanoid....

Unknown:Finally you come down here and- wait who are you? You're not Vexos.....
D:I'm the one who loves him, Dharak.
Unknown:....interesting.....anyways I guess you can help. Tell him, you and him are to be what's the word.........ah! Combined at your marriage and well the rest will happen from there....Three days.

The Humanoid disappears like they never existed in the first place.

Dharak is slightly worried abour what's going to happen after the combine but the person they were talking to seems much more powerful then they are so they decide to do what the stranger said.

V:What did you find?
D:Someone that told me to tell you that we must combine on our marriage and the rest will happen after that....I don't know what but he seems stronger than us...
V:....Worrying but we need to get out of here and get me to a bed or something mor3 comfortable than a rock....
D:Right.

Dharak helps Vexos back to the base.