Chapter Seven:A New Friend

A odd man sets in the corner similar to the one that Vexos and Dharak met earlier.

Unknown:Well well well. If it isn't you two.
Vexos:The hell?
Unknown:Good news, the person that hired me changed their mind. So you won't have to do a damn thing other than pretend I don't exist. Oh and where's my manners, I'm Shaun.
Vexos:What do you mean the person who hired you?
Shaun:Oh, you should meet them. I have no damn clue how they keeps that white suit so clean. No one knows their name not even me, all I know is they like you...and his name starts with "Z" I think...I only heard a bit of it but if I were you, I would meet them soon. His just in that room.

Shaun walks off.

Vexos:"Z"? What great fucking information, what is this the damn mafia?

Vexos walks to the door that Shaun pointed at to see someone setting down.

"Z":Ah so you made it huh?
Vexos:I guess so...who are you?
"Z":I'm no one important. I'm here because someone I know "Zenix" likes you quite a bit and I decided I will get your attention and get you to meet them.
Vexos:Zenix? I like the name....it sounds familiar-ish.
"Z":Good, go to that mountain that's north of northeast and bring Dharak as well. Understand?
Vexos:I-I understand....

Vexos was intimidated by the man, so they wanted to get the conversation over with.

"Z":Good. Here.

The man hands over a bottle of wine.

"Z":That's to keep your mouth shut about this.
Vexos:T-Thanks.

The man walks outside.