Chapter Three Part Two

[Warning this contains: Profanity, smut, reference to masterbating and of course sex scenes.]

A few hours have passed it only takes a day and an have for two dragonoid eggs to be fully formed.

By now Vexos is laying the eggs.

Dharak was nervous and scared. They didn't want to be a father but they don't want to run away from the love of their life but the love of their life wants to be a father, so they are making a sacrifice of them not wanting to be a father to make their lover happy.

V:Do you want to see our eggs?
D:Y-Yeah.

Dharak to see two eggs lying on Dharak's and Vexos' bed.

D:.....We're fathers.....
V:Yes, we are. Isn't it wonderful? That feeling of joy deep in your body.
D:.....Yeah.....

Dharak felt fear not joy but they didn't want to hurt Vexos' feelings.

Dharak is scared of being a father. He doesn't know how to take care of hatchlings...

A few hours later.

It's now 11AM Dharak was being overprotective of his and Vexos' eggs.

Speaking of Vexos, "Where is he?" Dharak thought.

D:Drago!?
DI:Yes, yes what is it?
D:Can you do me a favor and keep my eggs safe? I have to find Vexos. God knows where he is or what he is doing.
DI:*sigh*Fine.

Drago wraps their tail around the eggs softly.

D:Vexos?
V:AH!
D:Are you-....masterbating?

Vexos blushes.

V:Ye-Yes.
D:W-Why? Are you doing it here of all places?

Dharak looks around the empty, uncomfortable, and unsettling room.

V:....because no one goes here.
D:Except me and you...
V:...yeah...

Dharak walks up to Vexos.

D:Get up, and you can finish in our room before someone else catches you.

Dharak pulls Vexos into their room.

D:Thank you for watching them.
DI:Yeah, your welcome.

Drago leaves.

Vexos stares at Dharak's balls.

D:Are you eye fucking my testicles?
V:Maybe, maybe not.

Dharak throws a few blankets over the eggs to keep them warm and sort of safe.

D:Well if you're going to eye fuck me, then why not actually fuck me?

Dharak exposes their ass and currently non-erect cock to Vexos. Dharak smirks at Vexos.

Dharak starts to sway their ass and cock to the left and right.

Vexos licks Dharak's balls, and puts their dick inside him.

Dharak moans in response of their actions.

D:F-F-Fuck....
V:Feels good doesn't it? Being fucked your virgin hole?
D:Y-Yes....H-harder.

Vexos obliges and starts to slam into Dharak's prostate, and at this speed and force Dharak's balls were being hit by Vexos' balls.

D:Fuck! I like that!
V:Heh. Into cock and ball torture then?
D:Y-Yes!

With Vexos' new found knowledge of this he grabs Dharak's balls and starts to squeeze them but not hard enough to cause damage, He wasn't going over that line...after all they are going to have a ritual that will fuse his and Dharak's bodies together.

D:God Yes! Fuck me in my ass!

Vexos remembers what Drago said they aren't sure if they want two more kids so they pull out making Dharak whine.

V:I know you don't want two more kids so I'm putting on a condom.
D:Oh....probably a good idea.

Vexos puts the condom on and continues to fuck Dharak.

Dharak starts to jerk their dick to the rythm of Vexos hitting their prostate.

Vexos slams into Dharak's prostate and balls just right to make Dharak cum a huge load.

D:FUCK KEEP GOING!

Vexos still slamming into their prostate made it impossible for Dharak to stop cumming, but before long Vexos cums as well finally letting Dharak to stop.

Dharak's glowing, warm, white cum was all over himself.

V:Er....I have some bad news...
D:W-What?
V:The er....condom broke....
D:What!?

Dharak looks down to see the broken condom...

V:Don't worry I'm sure that I'm the only one who could have kids....
D:I-I hope so.