Truth Or Dare

I shrug, "sure." It's been a while since I've heard the game, it's not like I had other friends to do stuff like this in middle school, or whatever. But I don't know what will be asked and dared when it's just Clara and I.

Clara smiles mischievously, "great, I'll go first."

"Alright."

"Truth or dare?" She asks, rubbing her hands together like she's the antagonist of a movie.

"Truth," I responded, playing it safe.

"Wow, so boring," she does a long, dramatic fake yawn.

I roll my eyes in response, "just hurry up."

"Ok ok ok, is it true that you were thinking of a girl when I walked in?" Another smile plays across her face as she raises her eyebrow.

I think to myself, I mean I was thinking of what Clara said. I guess that is technically a girl though, "yeah." I say.

Clara's smile widens as her eyes get wide in excitement, "omg omg, who was it? Was it Jaylee? Oooo!"

"Hey, that wasn't part of the question." I laugh.

She rolls her eyes playfully, "yeah yeah whatever, you're turn."

"Okay," I smile, "truth or dare?"

Clara flips her hair sarcastically, "dare." She answers with a fancy accent to add to the hair flip.

"Wow, you think you're so cool, don't you?" I tease.

She places her hands on her hips and raises her nose in the air, "oh yes I do." She answers, uses the accent once more.

I laugh slightly, "well, I dare you to...." My mind wanders, I want to know why she called me darling. Even though I guess that isn't the epic dare she wanted. I wanted answers, and a reason to stop worrying so much about it. "I dare you to tell me why you called me darling." I say firmly.

Clara's smile turns awkward as she looks to the side, "well that's not a very cool dare."

I shrug, "my dare, my choice."

Clara laughs weirdly, "well, what a strange thing to want to know."

She's avoiding the question, which only makes me more curious, "just answer."

She rubs the back of her neck, "I don't really know, it just came out of nowhere. Just felt right, you know?"

I nod, "ah alright."

That makes me feel better.

"Yep, now it's my turn." She goes back to smiling villainously, "truth or dare, Kai?"

"Dare," I say.

"Aha! Perfect choice." She says, sounding evil.

"Just hurry up."

"I dare you to sing a bit of your favorite song." She smiles.

"Not this again," for some reason Clara always keeps asking me to sing because the last time she heard me sing she went ballistic and said I was so cool. I don't sing often, but I guess I'm decent. Though, it isn't something I like to do. "Are you ever gonna give the whole singing thing up?"

"Never." She says smiling.

"I don't think I have a favorite song," I lied.

"Bullshit," she glares at me.

I was taken slightly back from her random cursing, but I laugh. "Gosh, I guess I can't escape this time."

Clara smiles once more, "sing."