Chapter 2

Cervina POV

Cervina POV

We head back to class after that incident, "I will protect you!" Was heard again whenever I look at YN, He's not that bad, I think he always says this to other freshmen too, I get it that he's protecting us from those bullies but, what would his parents think?

I continue to stare at YN till he notices and looks at me, "Something wrong?" He asks which I look away embarrassed that I got caught, "N-Nothing" I say which he shrugged and just continue on walking.

We then saw some what it seems to be juniors surrounded by those thugs, I look to see YN already sprinting towards them.

YN POV

"Hey!" I shout gaining their attention, they look at me surprised and I let out my hand to give me that they stole from them, He sighed and hands it over to me before they walk past me glaring.

"I think they want beef Fred" I say outloud causing them to run away, "Delinquents" I say and I look at the juniors who was a fox and a husky, "Please don't hurt us" the husky say which I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm not like them, if you ever got your lunch money taken by them come and find me or this guy" I say pointing to Fred as I hand them their money back, I see them smiled and thanked me as they go on their way.

Cervina POV

"You gonna visit them after school?" He asks, Visit? Who? Those bullies again? I don't want him to get hurt, it's not like I like him or anything it made me worry about him.

"Yeah, I'll go on alone" He says and Fred nods, "If you say so" Fred says and we continued walking.

YN POV

I notice Cervina looking rather uncomfortable, so I decided what's up with her, "Something wrong?" I ask and she shook her head no while scratching the back of her head, "If your thinking we're gonna need payment from protecting you that's not needed" I say.

"N-No, it's not that" Cervina says, "Then what is it?" I ask, "I-I kinda want to have friends" She says fiddling her fingers making us chuckle, "We're your friends! Right guys?" Bethany says wrapping her arm around her neck which we agree.

"See?" She says she she smiled, to be honest that's cute, "You look cute" I absent-mindedly say outloud causing her to blush, I felt my face hot and look away embarrassed while Fred just laughs at me.

"You like a freshman don't ya?" Fred says teasing me, "She up ya twat" I say and he wrapped his arm around my neck, I look at Cervina who was looking away rubbing her arm shyly.

Does she think the same? No no, I'm just imagining it, I sigh and give in then we head to our next class.

Time skip