Chapter 11

I wake by the sound of knocking, I yawned stretching my whole body hearing them pop, I open the window and poke my head out to look at the front door, I see Fred, His girlfriend, Draken who looked like who didn't get any sleep, and Cervina"

"Hey YN! Let us in already!" Fred shouts so I can hear it loud and clear, "What's the password?" I shout back, "Fuck you!" He replied which made me chuckle, "Be there in a sec!" I say and put on my clothes before running down the stairs to open the door for them to come in.

They walked inside as Draken quickly jumps to the couch to take a nap, Bethany helped Fred sit on the couch and Cervina planted a kiss on my cheek, "Take a bath, I'll cook breakfast for you" She whispers so I nod, "I'll be waiting for that delicious cooking of yours" I say kissing her back making her smile as she heads to the kitchen.

"What happened to you?" I ask Draken, "Dad sang Vengeful One as a sleeping method" He yawned before flopping his head back to the pillow, "I see, I didn't know he could sing" I say and he lifts his hand to point at the radio.

"Open it and listen" He says putting his arm down so I did, I turned on the radio and heard the caster talking, after a little while we heard him and assumed it's gonna start, I put it on volume just enough for me to hear it at the bathroom and head inside.

Minutes later

I head outside the shower and got dressed before heading down the stairs, Cervina just finished cooking and she placed it on the table with 3 plates of different food.

"Looks delicious" I say commending her, "They are all yours ~" She says genuinely which made me smile, "Oh thank you" I say giving her a kiss before sitting down to eat breakfast, I tried to spoonfeed her but she's too shy about doing it infront of our friends.

"Hey YN, have you visited your parents?" He asks me, "No I haven't, I might do it when school is done" I say and he nods, "Glad you still care" He replies as I chew my food.

Xander POV

I walk around the town with my boys and head to the place where we could smoke without them noticing, after we find our place we noticed a name similar to YN, I grew a grin and told my boys.

YN POV

"You know, you just have to tell him to stop right?" I say shrugging, "Well yeah I could, but I can't say that" Draken says putting his hands on his pockets, "Why not?" I ask him, "I'm a murmuring mess" He replied.