Chapter 10

YN POV

YN POV

"Nice to see you again sonny!" He says with a smile and my eyes widen, I-Is it him? Argus? Is it really him? "Wh-What's my name?" I ask him, "YN [REDACTED] and I...am your father," He says in a deep voice.

"NOOOOOO" 

Take 2

"I am your adoptive father and the one who pays for your house" He says with a smile then opened his arms, "Come give me a hug!" He says so I walked up to him and didn't hesitate to kick him under his chin.

I heard them gasped and he just stands there, didn't even recoil from the hit I gave him, He pulls me for a hug and sighed, "I deserved that" He says in a happy tone while hugging me tightly.

"Argus?" I ask, "Yep" He replied, "Why did you leave me?" I ask him and he lets go of me, "Well, I thought you can do it on your own, You didn't even want me to do or get anything, You always say, "I can take care of myself" and so I did" He says, I don't remember saying that...did I?

"I did?" I ask him and he nods, "Right after I taught you self defense" He says which I still don't remember, "I have no idea" I replied and heard a door open to see Draken holding a watermelon.

"Ah, Draken, YN is your brother since you two are adopted" He says nonchalantly sitting back in his chair...So he's the owner here, "This is a lot to take in" I say holding my head both mixed with confusion and excitement.

"Well, if you are confused you can stay here and take it all in, I don't mind having my 3 adopted sons" He says with Skye sitting on his lap, "He's my brother?!" Draken asks flabbergasted by the news.

"Yeah, it all starts in the comments from Dark's book" He whispered looking at his phone, "What's that?" I ask, "Nothing" He replied then embraced Skye lovingly.

"MY BROTHER!" Draken shouts lifting me and hugging me tightly, Okay hugging him feels like getting crushed by a rock, "Okay okay let me go" I say and he did so let me get some air.

"You okay?" She asks me and I gave her a nod, "Have you been visiting your parents as I told you so?" He asks me, "Yeah, I'm doing it when I have free time" I say petting Cervina's head and he smiled.

"Good" He replied and the door opened to see a red and black colored wolf, "A little problem on the counter, can you come and take care of it?" She asks so he stands up holding Skye in his arms, carrying her like a stuffed toy.

"I'll be back, Also sorry that I did that and I hope you forgive me after all these years" He says before leaving the office and I rest my head on her lap then she began to play with my hair.

"You need my help?" She asks me, "With this family thing? Or adoptive thing?" I ask her and she nods, "I think I can take care of this" I say raising my hand to her cheek gently stroking it, She nods and proceeds to play with my hair.