Chapter 12

I sit there patiently waiting for Cervina to come downstairs, while I wait for her, her dad is here to talk to me about different types of dishes, I assumed he's a chef but he's not, he just like to cook

"So, if you put pineapple on pizza for at least a little bit, it's good" He says mimicking the tiny bit using his fingers, "But, if you put tons and I mean tons... Of pineapple, you will wish that you hadn't been born" He says sternly looking at me.

"But you know that right?" He asks me putting his fingers together looking at me expectantly, "Yeah, I get that" I say wanting to get that glare off of me, my phone suddenly vibrated and so I grabbed it then opened it.

I look at the text to see it's from my gang member named, 'Jonas' is written, "Boss, where will you be if you don't mind me asking?" I guess he's gonna find me and tell me something or just wants him to know.

I decided to think nothing of it and told him that we will be at a restaurant at 4 Pm named Laxarion where my father's restaurant, he says we can eat there all we want, He thanked me after that and so I put my phone away then continued to talk to her father.

"Ya like jazz?" He asks me.

Xander POV

I punched the gang member to the ground while he's tied to a chair, "Now then, give those two a beating" I ordered pointing to his friends, "No! They didn't do anything wrong!" He shouts, a little kick would shut him up.

I kicked him hard on the face sending a tooth to fly off his mouth, "Shut up!" I shout and kicked him on the stomach while hearing his friends scream in pain, "You think you can walk away and act like nothing happened? If you even think of warning YN...Your family is next" I threaten him.

He looks at me wide-eyed completely flabbergasted at my threat, I will do that if he forced me, I took a deep breath fixing my hair, and look at him covered in bruises and his blood.

"Now then" I say looking at him then stomping his head hard enough to make him yelp in pain, I smile in satisfaction and thought about how to kill YN slowly and painfully.

This shit nightmare will finally end, and I get to have a good day, a good day where he will be gone, I turn around to his friends who were in the ground in their puddle of blood breathing heavily, this wouldn't happen if it weren't for him.

"Th-They didn't do anything" He weakly says, so I decided to shut him up.

YN POV

We arrived at a mall to go shopping because she wanted me to pick any type of dress, I told her the thing that she used when we first made love but she disagreed completely flustered about it.

She looks through the dresses, skirts and other things before showing them to me with different types of combination, I liked every one of them but what I liked the most is her smile.