Chapter 1: Soul Sucker

TW: Suggestive content, Death

Sway your hips. Bat your eyes. Lick your lips.
They all fall to their knees when you do that. If they don't fall on command, I'll make them.

Men are such disgusting creatures at times, just like the one in front of me. Sat on the edge of his cheap apartment bed, I can see the books he's using to keep up its broken leg. He's leaning back on his elbows, his white shirt crinkled and slightly unbuttoned as he began to drool over my nearly naked form. Black, crisp lingerie hugs my curves as I practically dance in front of this man, watching him get hard.

"Oh yes baby, you know that's what I like to see ~"

I could of gagged as he spoke, gagged at the sight of this stranger who's name I didn't even know. Better yet spit in his face or kick him where the sun don't shine, but I kept a level head. This was my dinner after all.

"You want more, daddy? ~"

I inwardly cringe as my own voice left my mouth, but my lips curled into a smirk. I sat myself on his lap, my hungry [Eye Colour] eyes boring into is lust filled blue ones. His blonde tousled hair already sticking slightly to his forehead. He's already sweating? Pig.

"C'mon babyyyy, gife it to me ~"

He was drunk. Some asshole I found at the bar. He was decently attractive but unfortunately for him obnoxious and horny isn't my type. I managed to get him to take me back to his place after he pulled me in by the waist on the dance floor. I knew just from his pushy and distasteful behaviour that no one was going to miss this poor sod.

I let out a giggle. Girly and innocent, but it was anything but that. Even in the dim lighting I could see my now black eyes reflecting off his now shocked blue ones. He gasped like a fish out of water, trying to crawl backwards away from me but my weight on his lap prevented this.

I grabbed the back of his head and before he could let out a soul shattering screech, I stole it. With my lips on his I sucked up his putrid soul and let it fill my body.

He was a fighter alright, he writhed all he could but it was too late. My hunger has been satisfied and now the hollowed out shell of a human lay on the bed. Grey, skinny and lifeless.

I've stopped feeling bad about it. I've got to survive after all. Plus I'm sure one less asshole will do the world some good.

I slipped my dress and heels back on. Honestly, the dress it's self may as well have been lingerie it was so revealing, but at least it caught the right pair of eyes.

I took what I could out of the crappy little apartment. Money, some food, toiletries and best of all:
a set of car keys.

Grabbing the bag of stuff I'd managed to collect and walking into the cool 1 am air, the street lights illuminate a decent looking white Ford parked out front.

I unlocked it and hopped in. It'll do for now until I get to my next location. I drove off towards the motel I'd been staying at for a just under a week, just on the outskirts of this shitty little town. It was time to move again soon.

Slowing down as I pulled up into the dimly lit motel parking lot I sighed.

"You're gonna be okay, just gotta keep moving."

Sometimes you've gotta talk to yourself when you've got no one else, otherwise you'll go insane. Or does that sound some what insane in its self?

Getting out and locking the the car, I make my way back towards my temporary home. Until I'm stopped by a low whistle.

Great. Cat callers.

Two men lean on a shitty red Vauxhall Corsa, the one in the yellow hoody with short dirty blonde hair - presumably the one who whistled - looking me up and down. The other with darker hair, darker eyes and an over all darker vibe, smoking a cigarette looking unamused.

"Hey sweetheart, nice dress."

The one in the hoodie shouted over to me and winked. Fucking dress. Already full and tired, I flipped him off as I walked past.

"Aw c'mon, don't be like that."

I stopped in my tracks. Normally I'd just ignore these kinds of guys but I was feeling somewhat agitated today. Guess these two were going to get the brunt of that.

"Don't be such a dick then."

I deadpanned. He looked someone taken back for a split second but it was quickly replaced by a smirk.

"Feisty one aren'tcha," he took his back off the car and walked towards me, "name's Brian hot stuff, but I'd sure like to know yours ~ "

I rolled my eyes, he was cute now I could see him closer but I just wasn't in the mood, "it's [ Y/n ]. But I'm too busy to play right now, so if you could back off that would be appreciated." My words, which were polite, came out through gritted teeth.

"You know you want t-"

"Knock it off man, the girl doesn't want to jump on your cock."

The darker haired on piped up finally taking his back off the car, stomping his cig out on the ground in the process.

"Don't spoil my fun Timmy!" Brian whined like a child

Tim just let out a sigh walking towards us,

"We're sorry for bothering you, your free to leave."

I could feel his tired, hazel eyes looking through me, deep inside me. I just nodded finally making my way to my motel room, leaving the two men behind me bickering amongst themselves.

That would be the first time I met Tim.

UNEDITED