𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆, blame

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎𝟏𝟒:𝟑𝟎 - 𝟐𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 »𝙍𝙔 𝙓

𝟏𝟒:𝟑𝟎 - 𝟐𝟎:𝟎𝟎
𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 »𝙍𝙔 𝙓

JJ'S POV:

Ava slips through the door, closing it behind her and Kie wastes no time to lock it. I shove John B away roughly, staring at each of them in shock, my eyes wide, "How do yall not see a fucking problem with her going out there by herself?" I yell.

"JJ, she'll be fine." Kie says calmly, moving to the window, "Just shut up."

"You don't fucking know that!" I point at her roughly, "She's— She's—"

"JJ, calm down." John B grabs me again, this time by the shoulders, "And be quiet."

"I can't calm down, John! Your sister has just gone out there alone to talk to two men who beat Ms Lana up and shot at us." I push him back, sending him into the desk behind him, rattling the contents.

"JJ-"

"Who knows what they'll do to her?" I rush for the door but I'm held back again, "Let me go."

He shakes his head.

"Let me fucking go."

"I can't, JJ. She's fine, trust me."

I stick a finger into his chest and repeat the same thing I said to Kiara, "You don't know that. None of you know that!"

"You'll only put her in more danger if you go out there."

"She's just sent herself into a fucking death trap!" I bellow, pushing sheets off the table in anger, "It couldn't be any more dangerous! You—"

"Guys, the window's painted shut." Pope states, snapping me back.

I rake my hands through my hair, trying to ignore the load bangs and shouts coming from inside the chateau. I stare at my feet for a few moments, my palms flat against my ears, "Fuck."

"Okay, I got it." Kie holds up a small pocket knife and pushes the other boys out the way and beside me.

"WHERE IS HE?" A man yells.

There's no reply, only a loud crash. I flinch at the sound and squeeze my eyes shut, praying that Ava's fine. I turn slowly to John B to see him with his hands on his head. He's stressed, it's obvious but he's attempting to hide it. He knows he was wrong; Ava isn't okay.