𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓, runway

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 & 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝟑𝟔:𝟓𝟎 - 𝟓𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎 - 𝟕:𝟎𝟎𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘊 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘋 » 𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳

𝟑𝟔:𝟓𝟎 - 𝟓𝟎:𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎 - 𝟕:𝟎𝟎
𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘊 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘋 » 𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ava glances over at her brother, noticing the mixed expression on his face. She can tell he's happy that they have one last chance at getting the Gold, but just like with her, he still wants revenge for their father's murder. Ava still has no clue on how John B found out or where he went after telling her, but Ward Cameron hated their family, so she can no reason on not to believe her brother.

At the other side of the Twinkie, JJ Maybank watches a Ava's eyes slowly float out of the window and her face drops while she zones out, fingers tapping on her leg in a rhythmic pattern. He stares at her sadly, his heart breaking at the thought of her situation. Neither of them have ever had a good life, but whenever they're together everything disappears and maybe that's why he's so in love with her. She was his escape, and he was hers.

He glances down at the gun in his lap and starts to put the ammo inside the clip, "We go in there, guns a-blazing, make Ward Cameron beg for mercy, abscond with as much gold as possible and vámonos, get the hell out of there," He smirks.

"Send that shit right down the Intracoastal," John B nods.

"Wait for weather," Kiara continues.

Pope smiles, "Exit to Cuba."

Ava snaps back into the conversation, head shaking, "Cuba? No, man, Xcalak, Jewel of the Yucatan," She glances down at JJ.

"Lobsters so thick, mangoes, and no word for money," He finishes, clocking the gun.

"Let's do this shit," Ava rubs her hands together before high-fiving the blonde boy opposite her, "And finally finish it all."

After a few long minutes, the road finally comes to an end and John B pulls the Twinkie to a stop, barely taking a breath before they're all scrambling out, rushing towards the fence separating them from the runway.

"What's the plan?" Kie enquires, "Broad strokes?"

"I don't think we got that far," John B mumbles.

Pope pulls out his binoculars, squinting through the lenses before settling on the plane in the distance, "They're loading up the gold."